Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like for customer to guess if this is there box. One is going to Houston and the other is going to Suprize. Is it yours. Nice boxes is if i do say so myself. Remember thsi specials are good untill the end of the month

.:haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
vipzach said:
Damnit man, neither of those is mine!!!!!! :upsidedow :jester:
SORRY. THIS HAPPENED TO MY SON AND THINGS ARE A LITTLE BEHIND ONLY A COUPLE OF DAYS BEHIND THOUGH . I AM PLAYING CATCH UP.I WILL BE PULLING SOME 14 HOUR DAYS ALL WEEKEND .

Attachments

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
tech12volt said:
SORRY. THIS HAPPENED TO MY SON AND THINGS ARE A LITTLE BEHIND ONLY A COUPLE OF DAYS BEHIND THOUGH . I AM PLAYING CATCH UP.
Damn bud, that looks bad!! I hope all is well with him??

A wasn't complaing at all, just being a smarta$$, that it wasn't my box. You already told me when to expect mine.

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
tech12volt said:
SORRY. THIS HAPPENED TO MY SON AND THINGS ARE A LITTLE BEHIND ONLY A COUPLE OF DAYS BEHIND THOUGH . I AM PLAYING CATCH UP.I WILL BE PULLING SOME 14 HOUR DAYS ALL WEEKEND .
What happened to your son?

Edit:
Oh holy christmas!!! That picture did not show up at first, but now that I refreshed it is there!! Yuk!!! Warn me next time!! LOL..

Is he OK?? What happened?

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
AgTitan06 said:
ruh roh!!
You got a negative iTrader!!

Please don't get me fired up about that again. I did not back out of our deal or mislead him in anyway. He backed out after he sold it to his neighbor. I posted a comment about it, apparently he didn't like that. I contacted ekool about getting it removed, but have not heard back. I am still piised about the negative, he should not have posted it!!

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AgTitan06 said:
What happened to your son?

Edit:
Oh holy christmas!!! That picture did not show up at first, but now that I refreshed it is there!! Yuk!!! Warn me next time!! LOL..

he fell off the bench in the dug out and they have no protective piece on the corners . that was to the bone.It looks way better in that picture than it did when i first saw. 4 stitches inside 9 outside and he should have had alot more. because it was somewhere you do not see. they just did it quick and ugly. Imagine the scar he is going to get to show his first girlfriend. LOL

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nguyenhoang said:
that looks a whole lot something i ordered from you tech...hmmm

hope all is well with your son
you are correct one is yours. And he is fine now. but it was scary few days.

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
vipzach said:
Please don't get me fired up about that again. I did not back out of our deal or mislead him in anyway. He backed out after he sold it to his neighbor. I posted a comment about it, apparently he didn't like that. I contacted ekool about getting it removed, but have not heard back. I am still piised about the negative, he should not have posted it!!
LOL..Same thing happened to me with another guy who gave me an unwarranted negative. Also PMed ekool, but never heard back from him about removing it!

Back on topic:
Great looking boxes, and hope your son is doing alright!

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
P's Titan said:
what bout the box for Torrance ? :teethmast

that looks nasty with your son. Looks a saw blade that almost lost his ability to have kids. Hope he is ok
I hope this next week bro.

·
Registered
165 Posts
dang...im close to surprise, i know how this one is goin to lucky guy....great looking boxes tho:cheers: i hope the scar doesnt turn out too bad like mine did, glad he is ok!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Boxes look great...wish one was mine, but I am glad things are coming along.

Hope the little one is doing a lot better, I know how that can be scary...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Damn Tech that looks nasty but I'm glad that your little one is ok. I haven't had to deal with that type of injury with mine but I know it's comming, hes a little fire cracker LOL. The boxes look good too.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
R1max said:
Damn Tech that looks nasty but I'm glad that your little one is ok. I haven't had to deal with that type of injury with mine but I know it's comming, hes a little fire cracker LOL. The boxes look good too.
Thanks and this son is the toughest of them all. he is the one out of the 4 that will pretty much try anything.

·
Registered
249 Posts
tech12volt said:
Thanks and this son is the toughest of them all. he is the one out of the 4 that will pretty much try anything.
[semi-off topic]
You know, I swear by Aloe Vera for getting rid of scars...even old ones.
If you wait until the outer side is healed over and start putting 100% pure Aloe Vera on it, it wont leave a scar at all.
My wife had a cesarian with our twins 5 years ago...horrible scar that had some serious problems with infection for the first 6 months...we started with the aloe every day and the entire scar is almost completely dissolved.
Just some food for thought.

I am very glad he's ok...I bet that hurt bad! (having kids, I know how stressful that was on you, so I'm glad *you're ok too!!!
[/semi-off topic]

Take care, Bro!

Psychlone

1 - 20 of 38 Posts