Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 · (Edited)
Some of the dust on my dash seems literally imbeded into the dash you can scrub it with a towel and it still wont all come out and this is before I ever used a dash cleaner. It looks clean when I use a dash cleaner now, but if you look at it in the right light you can still see all the dust stuck to it. Its not something I always notice but its just one of those things that bugs me when I clean my truck. Ill figure a way to get the dust off hopefully the next time I clean. Probably just needs some good old fashion elbow grease.

ya my 2008 does it bad. It gets sticky as can be but just over the spedo the part that is rounded.
My '08 has the same problem. My '04 didn't have this problem.
:wierd:

mine does it jut on the part above the gauges. but only when its ridiculously hot i cleaned it with goo gone and it came back, but not as bad
i have an 07 and it does it in the same place as ^^^^ right over the speedo. never armoralled or used cleaner on my dash. it is greasy and sludgy feeling. i think everyon needs to post what yr your truck is that is doing it on or not doing it on so maybe we can determine if it is a yr model thing. thanks

My 08 also gets tacky over speedo part. The rest of the dash is dry.
im starting to believe this is an 07-08 problem. anyone outside those 2 yrs having this issue? maybe they changed the plastic?

i have an 07 and it does it in the same place as ^^^^ right over the speedo. never armoralled or used cleaner on my dash. it is greasy and sludgy feeling. i think everyon needs to post what yr your truck is that is doing it on or not doing it on so maybe we can determine if it is a yr model thing. thanks
mine is an 07 and i dont use armor all, just a cloth to wipe my dash

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.