Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a Dash Mat in there T? If so please post a pic and let us know what you think.

Thanks!

·
Registered
365 Posts
my dad has one, he loves it :)
they dont look so bad

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I put one on order yesterday without seeing what it looks like in someone elses Titan. It was just under $70 shipped. I have seen them in other trucks and like the look as well as the fact it will preserve the dash. I will post pics when installed.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I put one on order yesterday without seeing what it looks like in someone elses Titan. It was just under $70 shipped. I have seen them in other trucks and like the look as well as the fact it will preserve the dash. I will post pics when installed.
definitely keep Us posted cuz I've been wanting a dash mat for along time now. where'd u order it from?

·
Premium Member
23,080 Posts
I've had one in my titan now for 5 years and it's has held up very well. I would post a pic but I'm nowhere nere my truck at the moment.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry Titan lovers, Ive been working 16+ hours a day for the last month due to my Unit fixing to deploy to Afghanistan. I got the dash mat in and its installed. Ill take pictures tomorrow after work and post them. Once again sorry for the delay and Thank you for sending me reminders.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
I got 2 6"x4" little non slip pads on my dash if that counts? They're by Nitto :teethmast

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
It looks real decent! I hope your deployment goes well, be safe.

·
Registered
8 Posts
what kind is that dash mat? i already looked at the website but dont know which style that specific one is... Plz msg me back.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I got mine yesterday in the mail from Rock Auto. If the heat ever lets up enough I plan to have it installed in her today and will get pic

·
Registered
261 Posts
Just got a poly carpet in black from cover king. So far so good, still been 2 days and I'm still waiting for the heat to mold into place better but it really cuts glare and will protect the dash in this new Mexico sun. Pics in what you did to your Titan today thread.

·
Registered
707 Posts
The DashMat looks good. My biggest gripe about the interior of the Titan is how freaking much hard plastic is everywhere. The DashMat seems to soften up the interior a bit and break the monotony of hard plastic. I like it...

·
Registered
261 Posts
Ended up sending back the cover king. Quality was horrid in the end. To wide in places and to narrow in others caused part of the ends to roll up along the a pillar. Then the cutout for the storage hole on top the dash wasn't straight so it covered part of it and sat about an inch back on the other side.

At this point I would not recommend a cover king dash mat.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts