Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS, NEW TO THE SITE AND HAVING SOME PROBLEMS. BEFORE I BOUGHT THIS TRUCK I HAD A FRONTIER AND HAD BOUGHT A JVC KW-AVX706 IN DASH DVD PLAYER. THE DVD PLAYER IS DOUBLE DIN. WHEN I SOLD THE FRONTIER, I TOOK IT OUT AND I AM NOW TRYING TO PUT IT IN THE TITAN. I WAS LOOKING AT METRA KITS. I SAW THE Metra (99-7606) KIT. I HAVE A KING CAB XE MODEL. WILL THIS KIT WORK SINCE I DONT HAVE DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL. OR SHOULD I GET THE METRA (99-7406) KIT. ANY HELP OR ADVICE FOR THE PROJECT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THE SITE IS AWESOME, AND THANK YOU ALL.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
tmk said:
HEY GUYS, NEW TO THE SITE AND HAVING SOME PROBLEMS. BEFORE I BOUGHT THIS TRUCK I HAD A FRONTIER AND HAD BOUGHT A JVC KW-AVX706 IN DASH DVD PLAYER. THE DVD PLAYER IS DOUBLE DIN. WHEN I SOLD THE FRONTIER, I TOOK IT OUT AND I AM NOW TRYING TO PUT IT IN THE TITAN. I WAS LOOKING AT METRA KITS. I SAW THE Metra (99-7606) KIT. I HAVE A KING CAB XE MODEL. WILL THIS KIT WORK SINCE I DONT HAVE DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL. OR SHOULD I GET THE METRA (99-7406) KIT. ANY HELP OR ADVICE FOR THE PROJECT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THE SITE IS AWESOME, AND THANK YOU ALL.

First unlock caps please. Second the 99-7406 is your baby and you will throw half the kit away and use your factory brackets

1 - 3 of 3 Posts