Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because of all the hard plastics in the dash of my '04 LE crew cab. It has developed some squeaks and rattles that are driving me mad. Turning the stereo up does not help. I still know they are there. Anyone got any good techniques for quieting them? Coming specifically from the center portion where the stereo and climate controls are located. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
Because of all the hard plastics in the dash of my '04 LE crew cab. It has developed some squeaks and rattles that are driving me mad. Turning the stereo up does not help. I still know they are there. Anyone got any good techniques for quieting them? Coming specifically from the center portion where the stereo and climate controls are located. Thanks.
Sounds weird but check the rubber stops that keep the hood tight in the engine bay. My wifes Pathfinder had squeeks that sounded like they were coming from that area or the instrument panel Drove me crazy trying to locate it, until I came upon a thread in a pathfinder forum. I sprayed the stops with wd-40, noisy squeeks disappeared. I could swear they were coming from the dash but the weren't. Might help, might not, but it's worth a try, saved me from tearing the dash apart.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts