Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received a call from the President of Rockingham Dragways. To get prepared for another event, they need our date to bring in equipment, etc.

The new date is Saturday, June 7th.
Same times as before: Gates for us open at 1:00 p.m. until the track closes.

The Days Inn group rate has also been moved so if you need to rebook, please do so!

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
If I can get my vacation request changed at work, I will still make it.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
blavis said:
If I can get my vacation request changed at work, I will still make it.
I'll write you a note so that you can stay home from school!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
P's Titan said:
thank god i didddnt buy a planee tocket
If you flew on Delta, my fiance will get the ticket change fee waived!:upsidedow

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
Kronos1965 said:
I'll write you a note so that you can stay home from school!:cheers:
I may need that Kronos. June is a busy vacation month. I will check the availability of those dates tomorrow. I have built up some seniority so I am hoping it won't be a big deal to change it. If not, I feel an illness of some kind coming my way around that time. Titan Fever or maybe that hard to fight Titanitis.:lol:

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
The Titan Fever is bad! I may have to leave my family and go search for a cure in NC in June. They can stay safe in school. I'd hate for them to get it too. Unbelievable what we must do for the cure.

"Drive for the Titan Fever Cure" :)

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
P's Titan said:
if she can help with airfare I think I am going to fly into Atlanta and role with Blavis to NC. Let me know if there is anything she can do with cheaper airfare if possible

Thanks
She just rolled in from Paris tonight and when she wakes up tomorrow, I'll ask.

From where to Atlanta and on what date?

·
Premium Member
23,080 Posts
bummer, I just picked vacation days and now I have to go back and see if I can change them. Jun is a b!tch to get. Might just have to play sick for two days!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Goody.... My plane tix are already bought.... And kids are still in school... looks like I'm sucking it up and baching it.... :dunno:

Oh well... She'll get over it. :D

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Blackbeauty said:
Goody.... My plane tix are already bought.... And kids are still in school... looks like I'm sucking it up and baching it.... :dunno:

Oh well... She'll get over it. :D
You mean you aren't going to bring your ride down? Park next to Fritz...:cheers:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Long story short:

Kids last day of school = June 13.

She won't take them out of school even though they will already have turned in their books and just play for the last few days.

I'm driving down on the 12th (original plan).

They're flying down on 13th.

We go to meet on Saturday.

Start our family vacation week on Sunday and hit all the planned destinations.

Now... The meet is a week early. I either go to the meet, then go back home, then go pick them up at Charlotte on the 13th, or

I can bum around NC for a week! $$$$$$$$$$$

Or I can go visit my sister in Florida...... :tongue:

Or I can stay at Kronos' house while his wife makes me pancakes, sausage and eggs for breakfast every day. Later, she can bring me beer as I sit in the recliner watching Dr. Phil and soap operas..... :eek:

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Blackbeauty said:
Or I can stay at Kronos' house while his wife makes me pancakes, sausage and eggs for breakfast every day. Later, she can bring me beer as I sit in the recliner watching Dr. Phil and soap operas..... :eek:
What I translated that into...

Or I can stay at Kronos' house while I fight for position among the dogs to see who gets the breakfast scrapts of pancakes, sausage, and eggs and later I can sit on a dog bed watching the neighbors have sex during the day with the blinds open... My dogs get quite an education and want to practice those positions!

I say, drive down, hang out for the week, and then have your family fly down to Charlotte and you can pick them up there...

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
That's more or less the plan. Gee, how will I ever survive without them for the week? :rolleyes: :jester: :upsidedow :cheers:

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
C'mon Kronos! I don't know if I can get off work! GRRR ARgh! LOL

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
P's Titan said:
from LAX and I was planning on getting there early on the 12th but now it looks like early the 5th.
When Maria comes back from her trip on Friday, I'll bring it up!

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
konigfritz said:
C'mon Kronos! I don't know if I can get off work! GRRR ARgh! LOL
Just give the kids some sugar, give them a hammer each, and I'm sure your work will go quite quickly!:jester:

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
Okay, I'll do that!

Good luck getting the rack on your truck by yourself! LOL

1 - 20 of 93 Posts