Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 317 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok we had to move the date up for the Texas meet. It will be the weekend starting April 30. I have already reserved the same camping area. I hope we can make this bigger than it was last year. Details will be soon to come. BTW yall can thank carbeaux & SFCingrum for talking me back into this.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
you know i'll be there!

·
Super Moderator
160,550 Posts
Well I guess it's a given I'll be there. :lol:

Thanks Jody! You know you'll have support from me and SFC. :) I'm sure others will pitch in help/funds as needed, just don't be afraid to ask.

And guys, we need to all pitch in to make this happen! It's going to take help from everyone.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
I don't know if I'm going to be done with spring exams by then.

·
Super Moderator
160,550 Posts
I don't know if I'm going to be done with spring exams by then.
No wussing out this early in the game. This is not acceptable. Grade out of your exams. :D

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
No wussing out this early in the game. This is not acceptable. Grade out of your exams. :D
It's not a matter of not wanting to go, I just don't know if I'll be able.

·
Super Moderator
160,550 Posts
There will be more details coming as to how much the camping sites will be. I'll be there with the Travel Trailer again, as I'm sure Nascarjody will be too. So at this point I know there will be two campers there.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
im pitchin a tent. dont forget jody, im right down the street, anything you need...

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok looks like we will have some SA representation there this year. This should fall before your spring finals so you should be there.

·
Super Moderator
160,550 Posts
And we need some Austin guys there! I KNOW we have more than just me from Austin around here. :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey Im from Austin too. And I was there this last time (ATXtitan on CT) I will probably be there again, hope it doesnt rain this time around.
Miguel

·
Super Moderator
160,550 Posts
Hey Im from Austin too. And I was there this last time (ATXtitan on CT) I will probably be there again, hope it doesnt rain this time around.
Miguel
Yes you were! I'd completely forgotten. My bad. I hope you'll make it this time as well. :)

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It would be nice to have some east TX titans there. We also need some dallas guys there.

·
Super Moderator
160,550 Posts
Basically, we just need a turnout. A good one.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Any GMC's allowed? LOL

1 - 20 of 317 Posts