Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm dating this girl who has 2 kids, all under 5. She is a great person but her kids drive me crazy!! Everytime I go over there, its constant screaming and crying, I'm going crazy, I cant take it anymore!!

Anyone else went or is going thru this? Sorry to rant but she called me like 5 minutes ago and all I heard was her 3 y/o wailing in the background!!

On top of all that, her kids Father can't accept that she is dating someone. She tells me when she takes them over to his house, she has to damn near run away because he tries to hug her and get his groove on.

I'm seriously thinking about re-adjusting my dating life to single no kid women.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
THREAT said:
I'm seriously thinking about re-adjusting my dating life to single no kid women.
Huuuuu yea!! Might want to do that. Thats alot of bagage. You never know when she will want to get the groove on with him too!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear ya on that, I wont lie she is freaking hot!! I value my time off on the weekends and I do want to spend time with her, but I don't want to spend my time off time with the constant drama going on either.

·
Registered
799 Posts
do everyone a favor and get out now, you clearly have no interest in the kids, so since the mother is not responsible enough to keep random men out of their lives, be the adult for her and beat it.
too many fish in the sea

·
Registered
215 Posts
So is it that she has kids, or just that the kids are unruly? If it's that she has kids, and you aren't ready, get out now, because it's not just her, it's a family, not worth it, no matter how "freaking hot" she is...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nissan_rob said:
So is it that she has kids, or just that the kids are unruly? If it's that she has kids, and you aren't ready, get out now, because it's not just her, it's a family, not worth it, no matter how "freaking hot" she is...
Unruly and the daddy drama shyt.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I married a women with two children and a drunk for an x and I couldn't be happier, married 17 years now. she didn't bring the kids into the deal until things got to be serious and I insisted on meeting them. I wasn't about to commit to a relationship with a couple of brats as baggage. My advice is that if the kids are misbehaved now, it will only get worse and do yourself a favor and git while the gittns good. Don't however rule out all women with children as I love my wife and stepchildren dearly and wouldn't trade my life with them.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Don't play games with a single Mother - they have a tough enough time as it is without some joker hittin it and running. Be a man and accept the package deal - or walk before feelings are hurt and you feel like the worlds biggest looser for putting her thru more drama than she already has going with the X. Mercy for the single Mom dude!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Roy hit it on the head, I'm a single dad, and me I'm not worried about, but some chick screws with my kids head by just hangin around for whatever reason, but not in it for the long haul, it's trouble. I have been a single dad for almost 5 years, and only 2 of my g/f's have met my son. Think about the kids man.....

·
Registered
938 Posts
Helinut1970 said:
Huuuuu yea!! Might want to do that. Thats alot of bagage. You never know when she will want to get the groove on with him too!
You know that her ex already had the pass to her pant. He think it is a life time past so be careful.

You can "do whatever" that "pleasure" you but NO EMOTIONAL attach. In the mean time, look somewhere else for serious relationship.

Please remember, there are plenty of other nice women out there. They are like buses. There will be one come every 5 min.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
"She tells me when she takes them over to his house, she has to damn near run away because he tries to hug her and get his groove on."

I wonder how to correctly respond?

A. "I know how you feel, the stripper that I lived with for three years does the same thing to me."

B. "Looks like you must have tripped a couple of times."

C. "Poor, desperate man."

D. "Huh, sorry, can you repeat that, I didn't hear because of your screaming kids."

E. "Can you make me a sandwich and bring me another beer?"

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
nissan_rob said:
Well said Nissan_Rob!

The sex may be great, the fun of dating may be awesome, and she may have the personality that you really enjoy but she's a total package that includes an ex husband with issues and kids that may or may not be what you expect or can handle.

If you can't accept the latter two, then ultimately the relationship will be soured and you and her will be worse off at that time. FWIW...:dunno:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Tyltan said:
You know that her ex already had the pass to her pant. He think it is a life time past so be careful.

You can "do whatever" that "pleasure" you but NO EMOTIONAL attach. In the mean time, look somewhere else for serious relationship.

Please remember, there are plenty of other nice women out there. They are like buses. There will be one come every 5 min.
Are you 16????? Look up misogyny and try to grow up and/or seek help.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Very interesting thread indeed... If I were in your shoes, and lucky I am not... or would even think about getting into something like this..., I would probably have to bail out... kids obviously have no discipline, and the "ex" issue is more drama to come, not worth it in my opinion... tell her to stay in touch and try again when she get's life stabilized...

·
Premium Member
43,743 Posts
I say it depends on how much you like her. Kids will get better, especially when you are around them more, and the x-willget the hint and things will get better there.

If it's not for you though, it's time to get out before they get anymore attached!

Some good advice on this thread. Think about it and make a decision soon!

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
I dunno man, i think I'd bail on the situation. Sounds like their is just TOO many factors going on. I would never sit here and say I'd date or never date someone with kids, because every situation is different. But I would evaluate the WHOLE package as well, because those kids deserve the most consideration. Does she want more kids, do you want kids, I mean, there is alot more at play then just hit it and quit it

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes I want kids, I have none at the moment and I understand its a package deal. I told her she needs to try and get thing straight with her ex to better things for their kids. I cant have some dude tripping at 3am banging on the door cause I will trip out!!

I guess it comes with the territory.

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
Bail out!

The only way you should date a woman with kids is:

You totally feel her and want to pursue being the daddy of this new family as well as be her man...

or

She keeps it on the DL from her kids and is just...umm looking to releave some stress ;)

my $0.02
:cheers:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts