Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
dhammond said:
do everyone a favor and get out now, you clearly have no interest in the kids, so since the mother is not responsible enough to keep random men out of their lives, be the adult for her and beat it.
too many fish in the sea
Good advice.... unless you would like to be called Daddy!

I mean by the kids of course

·
Registered
74 Posts
THREAT said:
I broke it off with her, not because of the reason I stated in the 1st post. Some guy was trying to talk to her and told her I was married which was a complete lie. She calls me up cursing and stuff, I told her he is lying to you and she just went off on me. I hung up the phone, 1hr later her best friend calls me and she tells me that she told her that guy was lying and that he even tried to sleep with her at the same time.

Needless to say she calls me back trying to apologize, but too late!! I told her to leave me the hell alone for talking to me the way she did. Sorry to rant guys but this shyt pisses me off. Today is a good day and I'm going to wash my Truck and go out tonight.

Thanks for all the advice you guys gave also.
PIMP ON PLAYA!!!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Women will come and go, but your truck will always be threre for you.......or was that your hand?

·
Registered
276 Posts
What ever you decide, dont choose to cut out all possibilities with women that have children in the future. You may just miss out on a wonderful woman that will treat you right. I am a single mom, and there have been times I have been turned down when I told him I have children. But my child that lives with me is nothing like the two brats you are describing. Seriously, tho. dont let this experience make you not want a woman just because she has children.

·
Registered
433 Posts
adavis99 said:
Bail out!

The only way you should date a woman with kids is:

You totally feel her and want to pursue being the daddy of this new family as well as be her man...

or

She keeps it on the DL from her kids and is just...umm looking to releave some stress ;)

my $0.02
:cheers:

Exactly.

Your situation sounds like she wants the first option, and you are more for the second. Get on the same page, or bail.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Originally Posted by Tyltan
You know that her ex already had the pass to her pant. He think it is a life time past so be careful.

You can "do whatever" that "pleasure" you but NO EMOTIONAL attach. In the mean time, look somewhere else for serious relationship.

Please remember, there are plenty of other nice women out there. They are like buses. There will be one come every 5 min.
LarryD said:
Are you 16????? Look up misogyny and try to grow up and/or seek help.
misogyny: 
–noun hatred, dislike, or mistrust of women.

I don't hate women. I love them. I have been happily marry for almost 10yrs. There are two types of women. One for "dating" and one for "marrying". I was lucky that I found the "marrying" type.

I just speak honestly what on my mind. Why lie?

Sorry for being honest.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Am I the only one who recalls Cuba Gooding here? Jerry McGuire?

"Don't shoplift the Pooty"

If you are not going to be able to deal with the kids, and no you should not have any rights to how they are disciplined atthis point.

LEAVE, and do it now. Let her know why you are leaving though. Don't make her freak out for the next six months. She already has more than enough on her plate.

If you think you can learn to deal with the kids, Man Up. .....

She needs to know that this an issue you have, and it is important to you. If she is ready for a real relationship she will welcome the chance to interact with an adult.

The "X" husband.....I have a couple of methods to help you with that one, but you gotta make a judgement call before that is even an issue you need to factor into the equation.

Relationship or Single life....... This si all you need to worry about at this point.

·
Registered
912 Posts
If you don't love her kids, Bail. Bail now. Just bail. If you don't love her kids, can't stand her EX, or his family, Bail. If you are not prepared to deal with the long term financial issues...Bail. If everything works out great with the munchkins and you are not prepared to deal with teenage issues, ie: You Are Not My Father screamed at the top of a 15 y/o's lungs, Bail. Many issues come with marrying into an already broken family. I wish you all the best.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Here is an addendum for those who haven't had enough... Today, the lovely mrs.rico387's son's Mazda3 was deposited on the back part of my property. Seems like this genious got impatient at an intersection and went head on into a mini-van driven by a non-English speaking individual. Stepson got into a fracas w/ ins. co. over 1.48 (yeah, you read right) and they cancelled his policy in July. Since Mommy co-signed for the little darling to have a new car (after he rolled his Explorerer) I am liable for replacement of the Spanish ladies mini van, and for the loan on his Mazda3. At least I have a wadded up Mazda3 to mow around. Step kids? Run fool. Run. Or you deserve what you get.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Rico, your killing me. I feel for you man. Sorry to hear that. Oh and apparently like me your no "GENIUS" either. (check spelling) Just kidding. Oh man I really feel for ya.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts