Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody done the daystar lift on a 4x4 with the off road pkg? Any problems? Concerns?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I was wondering the same thing . was thinking of getting it for my TITAN

·
Registered
83 Posts
I asked this a while back and no one replied, so I assumed no one had put this lift kit on a 4x4. I am also curious to know if there are any problems on the 4x4.

·
Registered
25 Posts
gtshouse said:
I asked this a while back and no one replied, so I assumed no one had put this lift kit on a 4x4. I am also curious to know if there are any problems on the 4x4.

I asked a tech at "4 wheel parts" and he informed me that 2.5 inches is not enough lift to put the drive axles in a bind or make the CV boots leak. He works with the lift kits so his experience is better than mine. I guess he is all we have to go on since no one has put the kit on a 4X4. I pick up my truck tomorrow and want to install the kit badly.

Are you guys going to go ahead and just install it? The dealer near me has put 2 that I know of on 4X4's. If they are doing it, they must not think there is a problem. I asked how much they would install it for and they want $650, uh sorry, I'll go get it done for less at an off-road shop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts