Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw somewhere that daystar make two different front kits for our trucks... It says one is a 1"front lift and the other is a 2.5"front lift. I just ordered the 2.5", will that make it sit even or will I be higher in the front now? If I am I'll just throw a 1"block under the rear to even it up.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
hey 1bad titan,

you need to go back to: >Titan Talk

then,

click on: >Visual Modifications

then,

click on: >Here is my lifted Titan

there you will see one of our very own titan owners with the Daystar 2.5" lift.

he changed the wheels too, the lift looks badass...

let me know if you can't find it...

peace :cheers:

·
Registered
51 Posts
mytitan said:
thanks for the compliment. this is a 2 1/2 daystar kit. the front doesnt sit higher than the rear. the rear is 1/2 higher than the front after the kit is installed. good luck!!
Hey MyTitan,

How much alignment work was required after you installed the Daystar kit? I'm looking at this myself. Looks sweet. Was it very difficult? :gunz:

·
Registered
493 Posts
alignment

I couldnt tell how much aligment it reqd, i took it to alignment shop and they said they had no problems....

·
Registered
497 Posts
did you install the kit yet? please keep us posted. anyone else with a 4x4 install the 2.5'' lift please post your experiences, any probs with the vdc?

·
Registered
16 Posts
mytitan said:
thanks for the compliment. this is a 2 1/2 daystar kit. the front doesnt sit higher than the rear. the rear is 1/2 higher than the front after the kit is installed. good luck!!
Your truck looks great. You probably have had the lift kit on longer than anyone else on the forum. Is it still performing as expected? Someone else said they installed the same kit and they needed to fabricate a plastic cover to fit in the wheel well to cover the exhaust manifolds. Did you notice the same problem? Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts