Nissan Titan Forum banner

What dates can you make?

1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:idea: :D Just want to get opinions on a date for the meet weve been talking about. Do the poll and then let me know you voted so I can reference the poll vs. the replies to avoid any discrepancies.
They are all Saturdays and I figured 6:30 would be a good time

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! As most of you know I started the process of this meet over a month ago now in the hopes that we could get 10-12 trucks together. With the help of you guys keeping the thread alive we are looking for more than double that number possibly. I have been speaking with one of the main people in the auto mall about a giveaway. Well she has spoken with the dealership and we will have a CAI that will be raffled of (no cost just show up to the meet). Their will be a table in the area where they have set aside for us with a box and something to fill out. MAKE SURE YOU FILL THIS OUT AND PUT IT IN THE BOX OR YOU WILL NOT BE IN THE DRAWING FOR THE CAI !!!!!! The drawing will be done around 7:30 or maybe a little after so plan on staying. It will be worth it, at least for the lucky winner. This is ONLY for those that have come to the meet that are on one of the participating forums so make sure you put your Forum Name on the sheet as well. Hope to see all you guys there!!!

Here is a link to the Dealership on mapquest so you can get your directions.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...url=0&&q=Daytona Nissan&qc=(All) Auto Dealers

SPECIAL REPORT!!! 8/20: Listen up guys, big announcement here. As long as nothing drastic happens we will have a special guest joining us. I was thinking yesterday, "self what is this meet missing?" then it hit me a S/C Titan. So I sent out a PM and was answered. Our special guest is our very own sponsor, who will be bringing his S/C charged Titan and if it gets put back together his 10sec 350Z, Audible Mayhem of Performance Factory!!!!

NEW UPDATE 8/14: Look on this thread we have someone that can do 2* timing advances at the meet for $20.
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/florida-forum/61290-2-advance-daytona-meet.html

NEW UPDATE 8/6: Alright we are finally set in stone I believe.
TIME= 4pm
PLACE= Daytona Nissan
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

NEW UPDATE 7/31: :eek: OK guys the Daytona Nissan is wanting us there earlier in the day. How will moving the meet to 2pm affect everyone?????? How about 4pm??

NEW UPDATE 7/30: Daytona Nissan is involved!!!!:clap: They are most likely going to advertise to new and old titan owners via the store and also maybe even on the radio. See my post on page 3 for more details and as usual I will keep you all informed and it comes in.:cheers:

UPDATE:
OK guys the date is set, Sept. 1st. keep up the post we need to get more for sures for a better turnout. Looks like at least 8 for sures so far and 5 maybe's.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
hey, if you can edit the poll any, add what day it is. I'm too lazy to find a calender:rollingey Fri,Sat, Sun??

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jasonmotox said:
hey, if you can edit the poll any, add what day it is. I'm too lazy to find a calender:rollingey Fri,Sat, Sun??
Lazy bum.:zzzz: I pm'd a moderator and asked him if I was able to do that so I will see shortly. I did however change my opening post to include DAY and TIME. :readclose :clap:

·
Registered
555 Posts
If were runnin Daytona Speedway i will make the trek. Last time i ran Las Vegas i only got half a lap in before security caught me.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
If we can rent the speedway....hmmmmmm.....

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Ourbaby said:
Didnt you say you were gona take care of that for us?:jester:
If we were in Illinois I could get us a track, but Daytona, stronger strings than I can pull. Anybody know the Frances,lol?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Come on people, are the dates not working? Hey Papa D, you are only about 1.5 hrs away right? Why aint you voted yet? Come on man we need someone with some speed there.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I can't promise anything right now with work and all. So, don't count me in until I can guarantee a show. Will there be anybody there that can do the 2 degree timing advance? I know we tried it here in Jacksonville earlier. Just seeing if we can try it again. Maybe some more people will show up, if we affore the advance.

JTOWN

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jtown said:
I can't promise anything right now with work and all. So, don't count me in until I can guarantee a show. Will there be anybody there that can do the 2 degree timing advance? I know we tried it here in Jacksonville earlier. Just seeing if we can try it again. Maybe some more people will show up, if we affore the advance.

JTOWN
Good idea I will see if I can get ahold of captmrgn. Stay tuned and check that work schedule so you can cast your vote. :upsidedow

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Ourbaby said:
Come on people, are the dates not working? Hey Papa D, you are only about 1.5 hrs away right? Why aint you voted yet? Come on man we need someone with some speed there.
Work will be crazy for the next couple months so I can't say I'll be there till a couple days before hand. I wish I could commit but I just can't.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Papa_D said:
Work will be crazy for the next couple months so I can't say I'll be there till a couple days before hand. I wish I could commit but I just can't.
Yeah, I understand. I am actually hearing a lot of that. I just did not realize so many people had to work Saturdays. If I cant get at least 10-15 trucks I am most likely going to back out unless someone else wants to take charge. We will see how it goes over the weekend. Only 4 people have responded :crying: and I got a couple more than that that are a "Im not sure until we get closer" :huh: which I understand but like I said we have to have enough for sures to make it worth the 1 1/2 hour drive. Even these small ones are fun. :upsidedow

·
Registered
203 Posts
I am good for the first two dates. Have to work the 1st till 1600. It bites since I am on vacation the next week. Oops just noticed you put a time down. Guess the 1st is cool too.

I can't update the poll. Ourbaby could you see if you can fix it?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I work retail and my schedule is not posted for the dates in Aug. Can't commit until I get the schedule, maybe next week. I am very interested. Do you already have a meeting place in mind??? I love Daytona Beach!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
looks like i should be good for the 1st. if i go ahead and mark it down now, i can make sure nothing else is planned. so lets say....75% sure. looks like we might get some good responses on CT, as well! come on folks! i wanna see your cool trucks and I KNOW you wanna see mine!! :)
whoops...sorry about! im new at this whole "smiley" crap...coulda swore they were thumbs up! lol

please come!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Hey just so you know, you just flipped us all off.
lookin forward to meeting you now!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I know u didnt know about the thumbs up, when did we meet? the last meet in OP? I've got a bad short term memory

·
Registered
12 Posts
jasonmotox said:
I know u didnt know about the thumbs up, when did we meet? the last meet in OP? I've got a bad short term memory
yeah, i had the black titan parked next to your monster truck w/ the longhorn sticker in the back window.

1 - 20 of 194 Posts