Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did any of you guys actually get this thing in the headlight hole? I could not for the life of me get it in there. I just pushed it as far forward as it would go, thanks for the responses:)

·
Registered
496 Posts
I never could. I just pushed it up the wires to the back of the headlight housing, and left it there. I never had any problems with leaks.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never could. I just pushed it up the wires to the back of the headlight housing, and left it there. I never had any problems with leaks.
That's exactly what I did. Thanks again for a good deal and quick shipping. I absolutely love them! It will never get old seeing that while driving. I'll never drive w/out HID's again. I'll send you some feedback:)

Reactions: zooksta56

·
Registered
947 Posts
I just installed another set in my moms car and I'm pretty sure that the rubber gasket is only if you're installing them in a projector housing... there is an extra cap that goes on after the initial mounting of the bulb, that waterproofs the entire core of the light... so a hole needs to be drilled through the back of the cap and thats is where the gasket has to be shoved in

·
Registered
8,468 Posts
Yeah, same here. I think the gasket is for the projector headlight's.

I did double up the rubber o-ring's on each HID bulb when i installed them in my low beam's. No problem's so far with my 8K slim ballast kit! I really want to find some nice glass fog light's & buy another slim ballast kit for them.

One of the m other TT member's that was @ the Relentless RPM Meet had a set, but i forget what brand they were?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts