Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried absolutely everything from mineral spirits, goo gone, blow dryer, finger nails, pet. jelly, ect. Went over to autozone and picked up a $4 can of oops and tried it today. Took less than 10 minutes and it all came right off. It left a little bit of a haze. Took some armor all wax and gave it a waxing and it looks like it did from the factory. OOPS is da chit!!! LOL Here is a pic of the tailgate.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
LOL Glad you got it all taken care of! Looks good!

·
Registered
96 Posts
iv never seen "oops" around here on the shelves but it looks like the real deal. i ended up getting my badges off then goo gone got most of it but still a haze. as long as the truck is dirty tho its all good lol.

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
I'm going to have to remember this one. I will definitely be removing my graphics this Spring, and they are pretty big! Oops! won't cover the scratches I've gotten form various things though, a paint job is hoped for next year. Oops! has a great reputation everywhere I've heard f it, common around here.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice truck DS. I have never really seen it in pics. I was going to de badge my old Smoke Titan but sold it before I did that. I kinda wanted to debadge Megatron but the Supercharged emblems look too bad a$$. Im glad you got the gunk off. Looks great.
I need to go out and have my wife take some good pics of it and post it up soon. I'll do that!

Reactions: jpac811
1 - 6 of 6 Posts