Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who ever is into oxing who do u guys think will win... or if u have any comments please post them??:boxing: :boxing:

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
I don't like him, but mayweather is an animal and De La Hoya has gone downhill.

·
Registered
293 Posts
dtowntitan said:
me personally i think de la hoya but i think it will be a good fight...
I want De La Hoya but Mayweather is good. I don't think he has the experience or power to beat De La Hoya. Besides he has turned into an A..hole. Mayweather only does what he has to do to win. It should be a good fight unless Mayweather boxes and runs the whole time. I hope Mayweather gets his a.. handed to him.

·
Registered
976 Posts
it will be a battle royale of two equals i think, not the good guy vs. bad guy of DH previous fight. To close to call i think. DH should retire after this, win or loose, he has nothing more to prove.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
I have a friend that was De La Hoya's neighbor when my friend lived at Big Bear, Ca, and De La Hoya was always friendly and would speak when he was out jogging, so for that reason I will wish for De La Hoya to win.
I use to go to the fights at the Ventura fair grounds and the big fight center in LA (can't remember the name) think it was the Olympic Auditorium, but they had some great fights. I saw Tony Danza get his butt kicked in the parking lot of the Ventura Fair grounds, the fight promoter, a x fighter., maybe 30 years ago.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I think Mayweather will win...we'll see.
I personally think DH is a much more Classy guy.
Did you say Tony Danza??

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
latenate said:
Did you say Tony Danza??
Yes, He was there with his fighter and his fighter got beat. The promoter had told him that the opponent was a pushover and Danza's fighter lost and he lost his temper.:boxing:

·
Registered
137 Posts
latenate said:
Did you say Tony Danza??
Actually, I met Mayweather a couple of years ago, and he is extremely nice and humble in person. He signed and autograph for me and my buddy and talked to us for a while.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Mayweather is a countering boxer but de la hoya wont be able to keep up.. Pretty boy is gonna take it all the way, I hate De Lay Hoya anyways :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think De La Hoya is going to take Mayweather to the cleaners. Do you remember that fight that he had against Ricardo Mayorga? He straight destroyed Mayorga when everyone thought he would have some ring rust.

·
Registered
294 Posts
mayweather WINS. just saw on espn that he won the last four cause De La Hoya started running out of gas late in the fight.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts