Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On page 40 of the Titan / Armada document, it states:

"Whenever a tire/transmitter replacement, BCM replacement or tire rotation is performed, the Transmitter ID registration procedure must be performed to identify the location of all transmitters. This procedure requires the Consult-II scan tool with the Consult-II Converter, plus the transmitter Activation tool J-45395. The transmitter activation tool is also required for transmitter wake-up"

So the dealer has to rotate the tires if you have the nav system to know the location of each tire?

What kind of BS is this?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Doghouse said:
So the dealer has to rotate the tires if you have the nav system to know the location of each tire?

What kind of BS is this?
Thank Ford and Firestone!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Doghouse said:
On page 40 of the Titan / Armada document, it states:

"Whenever a tire/transmitter replacement, BCM replacement or tire rotation is performed, the Transmitter ID registration procedure must be performed to identify the location of all transmitters. This procedure requires the Consult-II scan tool with the Consult-II Converter, plus the transmitter Activation tool J-45395. The transmitter activation tool is also required for transmitter wake-up"

What kind of BS is this?
I would try rotating yourself first and see what your NAV system says. The less you have to take it in the better. They may mean if you include the spare in the rotation, not the normal fron-to-back/back-to-front rotation.

Karl

·
Registered
31 Posts
Don't rotate the spare

My dealer told me that as long as I don't include the spare in rotation, I'd be fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts