Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm new to the board. Interested/planning on purchasing a 4x4 LE Crew cab. The dealers in Portland, OR. quoted me a fully loaded w/ sunroof, nav system, dvd, off road, big tow, airbags, etc.. for 38,700. Is this a decent deal? thanks for the input...

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
PortlandTitan said:
Hello all,

I'm new to the board. Interested/planning on purchasing a 4x4 LE Crew cab. The dealers in Portland, OR. quoted me a fully loaded w/ sunroof, nav system, dvd, off road, big tow, airbags, etc.. for 38,700. Is this a decent deal? thanks for the input...
I think so. You might check at www.edmunds.com

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
About right

PortlandTitan said:
Hello all,

Portland,

I bought the first one in Clark County, WA... just across the border from you. This is actually a thou or so less than the full-blast LE that they had here; it did NOT have the nav package. I looked at that one but had to say NO because of the pricing and the markup.

My SE was about 34K. They're getting to be more competitive now. Good for you.

This is going to be a great truck for you. You can blow all those little 'thumpa-thumpa' cars off the street with it as stock.
:bye:

Go get 'em.

Steamguy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts