Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this voucher/coupon thing in the mail today from a local dealership wanting to buy back my vehicle due to high demand. They said my truck is estimated a 11200 to 13850 trade in value or possibly more with a possible addition of 1750 on top of my trade in value. Has anybody had any experience with something like this?

· Registered
827 Posts
I got this voucher/coupon thing in the mail today from a local dealership wanting to buy back my vehicle due to high demand. They said my truck is estimated a 11200 to 13850 trade in value or possibly more with a possible addition of 1750 on top of my trade in value. Has anybody had any experience with something like this?
It's a scam bro. Everyone gets one of those. Pay it no attention...unless you want a new truck. Just remember, they roll what you have left on it into a new payment

· Registered
827 Posts
Dealership wanted my '09 last year....maybe i have a collectors item too???

· Registered
13 Posts
thinkin about traiding mine.love my titan but ford's new 3.5l eco motor with 365hp &420 torque @ 2500rpm is amazing!!! direct injection twin turbo. with alot better gas milage than my titan! dont know if i can bring myself to buy a ford agin.:confused:

· Registered
183 Posts
i got one of those vouchers in the mail too. it went directly in the trash...
maybe there's something to the 04 collector's edition thing!!!

· Registered
221 Posts
I've not had anything like those from Nissan but I have gotten those kinds of offers on my 2001 Chevy Trailblazer from the dealer I purchased it from. They keep wanting me to come in and buy something new. I ignore them... Don't want a car payment.

· Registered
1,073 Posts
[cough]bullsh*t[cough]

· Registered
1,438 Posts
My dealer, before they went out of business, used to call once a month. I would tell them fine, if they needed that bad and they are going to turn a profit, I will trade them title for title. Told them I would even go a far as paying the taxes. LOL

· Registered
1,518 Posts
I got one today. If I take the voucher to the stealership, I could win $20,000 (if my number matches) and I get a $10 wal-mart gift card. HMMMMMMMMM, don't think so. I have an 04, collectors item.

· Registered
827 Posts
..Wal-Mart?

· Registered
766 Posts
^^^^^^:rofl::rofl::rofl:^^^^^^

· Registered
360 Posts
i wish i would receive an offer on my 2005 cc le 4x4 117567 miles from the stealership if they offer me 13k i'll sell it but i will not buy a new one from them. i bought the truck 11.5k 6 months ago from private party.

· Registered
1,852 Posts
I get them two or so times a year. I laugh at the wasted postage, labor, and effort as I throw it into the recycle bin. I don't see me buying another one unless it is a true all new truck and even then not before 2015.

I have one of the true collector items. LWB in Timberline. One yr only

· Registered
1,099 Posts
There just doing what they have too. Thery're try to sell new vehicles. I got one in for my 05 awhile back and I got one in (really nice) post card/brochure on my 07 asking for me to trade it in last week. I just shredded it yesterday..... But it gest me thinking for 2 seconds.

· Registered
2,938 Posts
Same here... "We need 3 2004 4x4 Nissan Titan's!!!" I swiftly threw it into the garbage, my other friend who had an 06' got the same thing... it worked on him... :lol: He's now in a 2010 Xterra and rolled over all that negative equity over to a 25k truck. :bangit:

I'm still mad at him too because he could of atleast let me buy his katzskin seats off of him before he traded.... :flame:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.