Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this voucher/coupon thing in the mail today from a local dealership wanting to buy back my vehicle due to high demand. They said my truck is estimated a 11200 to 13850 trade in value or possibly more with a possible addition of 1750 on top of my trade in value. Has anybody had any experience with something like this?

·
Registered
827 Posts
I got this voucher/coupon thing in the mail today from a local dealership wanting to buy back my vehicle due to high demand. They said my truck is estimated a 11200 to 13850 trade in value or possibly more with a possible addition of 1750 on top of my trade in value. Has anybody had any experience with something like this?
It's a scam bro. Everyone gets one of those. Pay it no attention...unless you want a new truck. Just remember, they roll what you have left on it into a new payment

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
Yeah, they want my 04 also, must be collector's items, being the first model year. I'm going to hold out and see if they will go up higher next year.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol yeah I thought it was too good to be true. I was just curious. I'd hate to have to start back over with modding :/

·
Registered
827 Posts
Dealership wanted my '09 last year....maybe i have a collectors item too???

·
Registered
13 Posts
thinkin about traiding mine.love my titan but ford's new 3.5l eco motor with 365hp &420 torque @ 2500rpm is amazing!!! direct injection twin turbo. with alot better gas milage than my titan! dont know if i can bring myself to buy a ford agin.:confused:

·
Registered
183 Posts
i got one of those vouchers in the mail too. it went directly in the trash...
maybe there's something to the 04 collector's edition thing!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I've not had anything like those from Nissan but I have gotten those kinds of offers on my 2001 Chevy Trailblazer from the dealer I purchased it from. They keep wanting me to come in and buy something new. I ignore them... Don't want a car payment.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
[cough]bullsh*t[cough]

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
My dealer, before they went out of business, used to call once a month. I would tell them fine, if they needed that bad and they are going to turn a profit, I will trade them title for title. Told them I would even go a far as paying the taxes. LOL

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
My local stealership is hurting so bad for business, they called me on the phone the other day (bought it in 07) and asked if I'd like to trade it in on a new one.

Cold calling 3.5 year old clients. NICE.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I got one today. If I take the voucher to the stealership, I could win $20,000 (if my number matches) and I get a $10 wal-mart gift card. HMMMMMMMMM, don't think so. I have an 04, collectors item.

·
Registered
827 Posts
..Wal-Mart?

·
Registered
766 Posts
^^^^^^:rofl::rofl::rofl:^^^^^^

·
Registered
358 Posts
i wish i would receive an offer on my 2005 cc le 4x4 117567 miles from the stealership if they offer me 13k i'll sell it but i will not buy a new one from them. i bought the truck 11.5k 6 months ago from private party.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Mike (Firelife) and i both got one.. plus i got one at my parents.. if i take all three in and one truck.. you think they will triple the price?? lol

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I get them two or so times a year. I laugh at the wasted postage, labor, and effort as I throw it into the recycle bin. I don't see me buying another one unless it is a true all new truck and even then not before 2015.

I have one of the true collector items. LWB in Timberline. One yr only

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
There just doing what they have too. Thery're try to sell new vehicles. I got one in for my 05 awhile back and I got one in (really nice) post card/brochure on my 07 asking for me to trade it in last week. I just shredded it yesterday..... But it gest me thinking for 2 seconds.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Same here... "We need 3 2004 4x4 Nissan Titan's!!!" I swiftly threw it into the garbage, my other friend who had an 06' got the same thing... it worked on him... :lol: He's now in a 2010 Xterra and rolled over all that negative equity over to a 25k truck. :bangit:

I'm still mad at him too because he could of atleast let me buy his katzskin seats off of him before he traded.... :flame:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts