Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well..........i took my 07' titan into the dealership b/c my axle came out. well i told him wat happened and he said he's never heard of that happening before. he calls me the next day and tells me i hit somthing and it knocked the ball joint out of whack and that's what cause the axle to came out. i know 100% that i've not a hit anything. i've never takin it offroad or over bump or even hit a dog. wat do i do? just raise hell with em............. and try to get em to change their minds?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i will never trust this dealership with fixin my bicycle. they have no clue...... i went up there and made him show me the point of impact. well this stupid a$$ was talking about, u know how the end of the sway is bent at a angle. that's what he was talking about. and he asked why there was a mark at the end of the sway bar. i told him it was from the wheel. my sway bar at like rolled down to where it was totally 180 degrees in the wrong direction so if u turned too sharp it was rub on the rim. i try to tell himhow to turn the sway bar up and he was clueless. he said he'd have to look into the c clip on the axle to make sure that was the problem. so basically my truck has been there for a week and they still don't even know what the hell is wrong with it. i swear i hate stupid people.............

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i spoke with them again today......... and i'm pickin up my truck tomorrow. oh i was very nice i was just about to gripe a lil today and before i could open my mouth he was apologizing and thanking me for bein so patient so i cldn't be mean then lol. but ya i told em not to worry about it i'm picking my truck up tomorrow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.