Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dads 1997 GMC 2wd since we got it made popping noise from the rear end. Well on the way to go fishing the other day from about 45-Till whenever he let off the gas it made this HARD vibration. I looked over at him and he said it had been doing that alot lately, Well it done it again on the way home. I just read about the Death Wobble GM's have. Do you yall think that is what we got going on here? Sorry I know this is a Titan forum but I was curious for all of you people who have owned GM vehicles.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's time to park that POS out back and buy a Titan.:lol:

Or you can start by inspecting the U-joints and rear axles.:D
I was trying to talk him into a Titan but he wouldn't buy one! :teeth:
We are going to inspect everything good when we try to fix the squeak from the back end. Thanks for he answer.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
park it and get a titan....finally!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
:huh: It's a GMC, why waste any time or money trying to fix it? :ftard: The only logical solution to this situation is to take it out back and burn it.:bangit:

:lol:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:huh: It's a GMC, why waste any time or money trying to fix it? :ftard: The only logical solution to this situation is to take it out back and burn it.:bangit:

It's all we got to drive now, My mom has got our other truck. I fu**ed her old Explorer up driving it through a mud-hole. :( Plus my aunt would be pissed. LOL

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts

Look at it this way Country Boy. If you replace it with something newer and park it out back...that's less grass to mow. :eyebrow:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Look at it this way Country Boy. If you replace it with something newer and park it out back...that's less grass to mow. :eyebrow:
We already got to much to mow! Hell, we got 3 trucks in my yard that don't run.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts