Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally got finished with my truck and had a almost clear day to take a pic. I put camburg coilvers in the front, DR rear shocks,kmc hoss wheels, used toyo at 305-50-20 tires,removed all emvlems, painted bumpers and grille to match, blacked out front and back emblems, swapped handles and mirror covers to black ones,removed nerf bars.hope you all like!! Here is link to post with pics, couldnt get the pics re-sized for here?? Well for some reason it wont add the link in the post will resize them..

·
Registered
334 Posts
Looks good, paint the door handles.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
luvbelly--thanks!!
daylower--that is stock headlites(took apart and painted insides black)
Deadriver--I kept all the emblems, in case someone need some.
tre5--thanks, I thought about painting the handles, but just tried the black for now.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
where did you get the black burgers from? i need one for the @$$ end of my T

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
wait, now it looks like XE. WTF dude

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
titan814 said:
where did you get the black burgers from? i need one for the @$$ end of my T
are you talking about the black nissan emblems? Never seen the burgers name before..If so, I just took em off, sanded them a little and spray painted them flat black..

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
albonismo said:
wait, now it looks like XE. WTF dude
Dont have any emblems, so you actually dont know what it is? lol I just dont like the way the chrome stuff looked so I took it all off and painted what was chrome..

·
Registered
315 Posts
Looks good. How much lift do you have the front set for?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GrayB83 said:
Looks good. How much lift do you have the front set for?
I dont know really..I forgot to measure before and after..I bought these coilovers from a member here and just stuck em on at the same setting he had em set at..It actually worked out great without having to re-adjust the height..

·
Premium Member
75,682 Posts
roy365 said:
How hard is it to remove, take apart, and paint the headlights. Time?
PM 1badtitan... he's in PA and I've been talking to him about doing my heads.. basically you heat your oven up to 400* pop em in to loosen the seals then carefully pry them apart...

Kelly has projectors I think from what I saw... (now I'll recheck)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
roy365 said:
How hard is it to remove, take apart, and paint the headlights. Time?
It was actually perty easy..I followed a step by step do-it-yourself post on either here or clubtitan. You strip all the wires and bulbs off, put in oven for like 10 mins(dont remember temp) pull out and pop the lense off. Has 4 little torx screws inside light. The hardest part was sanding all the chrome off the insides. I was lucky and had a spare set of lights to do it on. Oh and mine are just stock headlights.. I wish I had some projector ones..I will look to see if i can find that link of how-to-do it..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts