Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
I think Piopremiere or PluckYew did (Can't remember which at the moment).

No holes under the V8 badges etc. But there are 2 small holes under the Nissan Burger logo on the tailgate.

Chris

·
Registered
80 Posts
I debadged my Titan a couple of weeks ago. I used a heat gun but a blow dryer will do. The emblems are attached with an automotive adhesive tape. Heat the emblem so the adhesive is flexible, be careful not to apply too much heat. I used a bondo spreader to lift the emblems off the truck then simply peeled off the adhesive, with a little heat when needed. I then cleaned the surface with naptha and applied a coat of wax. I took off ALL the tailgate and body emblems and the OFF ROAD decals. I took off the taligate NISSAN emblem then decided I liked it so I put it back on. You will need to remove the tailgate panel screws, remove the panel, remove the inspection cover (double sided tape) and then remove the emblem. I was surprised that I liked it but with all the other junk off the tailgate it looks sharp to me.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Skip Hess said:
I debadged my Titan a couple of weeks ago. I used a heat gun but a blow dryer will do. The emblems are attached with an automotive adhesive tape. Heat the emblem so the adhesive is flexible, be careful not to apply too much heat. I used a bondo spreader to lift the emblems off the truck then simply peeled off the adhesive, with a little heat when needed. I then cleaned the surface with naptha and applied a coat of wax. I took off ALL the tailgate and body emblems and the OFF ROAD decals. I took off the taligate NISSAN emblem then decided I liked it so I put it back on. You will need to remove the tailgate panel screws, remove the panel, remove the inspection cover (double sided tape) and then remove the emblem. I was surprised that I liked it but with all the other junk off the tailgate it looks sharp to me.
I am getting a white LE CC, is there anyway to take the black plastic off the tailgate? Or is my only option to get it painted? Does anyone know if the handle can be put on the inside of the tailgate and make the other side flush?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Search Baby. Search.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts