1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In your unbiased opinions :bangit: , should I get :
The SE CC 4X4 loaded,
The LE CC 4X2 with some options,
Or wait till the 05's come out and see if the options change any?

I will be using for daily driving, hauling, and future towing of a 22-25 ft. boat :thumbsup: I don't plan to do any off roading, but would a 4X4 be better for towing? Do the standard options on the LE (with say a DVD &/or Navi/moonroof) outweigh getting a 4X4? I know it's all personal choice, but just wanted to get some other viewpoints from those in the know.

·
Registered
823 Posts
SarkaZm said:
In your unbiased opinions :bangit: , should I get :
The SE CC 4X4 loaded,
The LE CC 4X2 with some options,
Or wait till the 05's come out and see if the options change any?

I will be using for daily driving, hauling, and future towing of a 22-25 ft. boat :thumbsup: I don't plan to do any off roading, but would a 4X4 be better for towing? Do the standard options on the LE (with say a DVD &/or Navi/moonroof) outweigh getting a 4X4? I know it's all personal choice, but just wanted to get some other viewpoints from those in the know.
oh yeah, LE 4x2 with lots of toys.

http://community.webshots.com/user/jetforeman

·
Registered
359 Posts
oh yeah, LE 4x2 with lots of toys...is there an echo in here? :jester:

·
Registered
823 Posts
SarkaZm said:
Nice pics! My favorite color too! Does Nissan put the graphite interior in the silver CC LE? I love everyhing but the Sand interior.
I believe so, I think I remember seeing pics of silver with the graphite interior from one of the other members here.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I was lucky enough to find one with the sand interior to break things up a bit. Of course personal preference but the all graphite interior to me looks a little tooooooooo, well, graphite. Not much to break up the interior colors...Again, personal preference.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
SarkaZm said:
Just curious, what is this? Professionally done in Photoshop! :)
It's a knockout plug for a four wheel drive switch.

·
Super Moderator
35,619 Posts
Your avatar is making me seasick!

Good ol' Galopping Gertie!

I vote LE 4X2 with all the toys because I'm predjudiced! :jester:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Towing

Many people who tow boats alot opt for the 4x4. Especially if you are launching it frequently rather than just leaving it docked. It really helps on steep slippery ramps!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
keane said:
Many people who tow boats alot opt for the 4x4. Especially if you are launching it frequently rather than just leaving it docked. It really helps on steep slippery ramps!
True. Another question comes to mind. Is there a higher insurance premium for 4wd? I know this will vary by location, but in general, I wonder what the difference is? Guess I can always ask my provider :bangit:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Get the SE 4X2. You don't need 4X4, leather or heated seats in California. That'll save you loads of dough and let you get additional options and toys. :upsidedow

·
Registered
740 Posts
Cold?

tbeecher said:
My Titan lives outside and I use the heated seats every morning so far..

Tony - San Diego Wimp

I thought San Diego was suppose to be warm? I am going there next Feb for a meeting and they promised us sun, sand and bikinis? If it is cold, how am I going to see the bikinis?

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
LOL well Feb isn't the best time of year to see bikinis in San Diego for sure. You want summer for that kind of activity. :teethmast

Chris

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
keane said:
I thought San Diego was suppose to be warm? I am going there next Feb for a meeting and they promised us sun, sand and bikinis? If it is cold, how am I going to see the bikinis?
S.D. cold? Coming from Ontario, you'll be wearing a bikini cause your so warm!

I was in Toronto this last Sept., I'll take S.D. on it's worst day!

·
Registered
190 Posts
You have to understand that to us here in So Cal 50 degrees is REALLY cold.

As far as the ladies.. San Diego has an incredible supply of hotties. I go to the mall with my wife anytime she asks.. Yes, I have walked into a pole or two in my time.

TB

1 - 20 of 29 Posts