Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I want to work on A new decal... But I'm going to leave this one up to you guys... Location & size...

Maybe a two color nismo decal? (white/red or black/red)
Someone asked for a front windshield decals saying "titan"

What do the ppl want? If it gets enough votes it will be version 2.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'd love to see a black/red color scheme. I have a galaxy black with the logos and emblems red so that would really pop. Either the Nismo or Titan would look good but if I had to choose one over the other I'd have to say "Titan" in that titantalk font you did already.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Yes that was me, I think everyone would like the "TITAN" windshield banner.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hood decal!!!!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
like this.
Full color decals like that one or a vinyl cutout?

(I can do either or, a full color one i will laminate for you to prevent it from fading and scratching... (it will still be in the shape of the triangle)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Full color decals like that one or a vinyl cutout?

(I can do either or, a full color one i will laminate for you to prevent it from fading and scratching... (it will still be in the shape of the triangle)
Full color would be nice.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
well I have two ideas but also a question... Why does everybody like to rock NISMO so much when the Titan isnt offered in a NISMO package?

that being said how about a red and Nismo sticker for the bottom of the rear quarter panel, like the bedsides or whatever. Or what about a titan sticker to go on the front of the hood where everybodys paint usually chips?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd rather do vinyl for each spot color-- full color isn't necessary for this and inks eventually fade.
Not if a UV lamination is applied to the full color digital vinyl... it prevents it from fading and prevents it from getting scratched.

plus a 3 color vinyl job like that would be more expensive, time comsuming and look pretty bad as its layer over layer of stacked vinyl. just my 2 cents.

the end... what size would you want it?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well I have two ideas but also a question... Why does everybody like to rock NISMO so much when the Titan isnt offered in a NISMO package?

that being said how about a red and Nismo sticker for the bottom of the rear quarter panel, like the bedsides or whatever. Or what about a titan sticker to go on the front of the hood where everybodys paint usually chips?
red? nismo normally comes in red/white or black/red :teethmast

1 - 19 of 19 Posts