Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,

I am not an owner of a Titan yet, I am in the market though. This past Saturday I went and looked at the Titan and I have to say I was quite impressed with everything about the truck. The salesman asked me to test drive the truck but I know if I had done that I be and owner of a new Titan. Everyones comments have been very informative and I think it's great that we all have different tastes and likes for the truck. I agree that we need more pics. I do have one question, is everyone satisfied with the truck even though they have had these problems? As for me I will probably get my truck by summertime, maybe sooner. I envy all that have purchased the Titan, I really like the truck.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
ME and my wife BOTH love this truck. As you know, our two minor assembly issues are being taken care of this week (Mudflap and tailgate plastic area clips). Other than that, we expected what we are getting for gas milage (15.8 MPG currently) and the power of this truck is just down right addicitive.

We see ourselfs having this truck for a very long time in our stable.

Chris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CaliforniaTitan said:
ME and my wife BOTH love this truck. As you know, our two minor assembly issues are being taken care of this week (Mudflap and tailgate plastic area clips). Other than that, we expected what we are getting for gas milage (15.8 MPG currently) and the power of this truck is just down right addicitive.

We see ourselfs having this truck for a very long time in our stable.

Chris

When I went on Saturday to look at the Titan my wife was with me, surprisingly she liked it too. She's not into the big truck or SUV types of cars. Now it it's all about what color to get, I'm debating on three colors. White, Smoke and Red Brawn are the three colors that I'm looking at. Your truck looks great, that color looks so good in the evening time when the sun is about to go down. Congrats.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Thank ya Thank ya.

It was actually a surprise for me as well. We saw our first Titan back in Aug at a Z-Car show of mine. We had already talked about 'replacing' momma's 99.5 Pathfinder and were actually checking out the 04's when they drove the Titan up (Prototype). She walked over to it, looked at it...turned around and said 'I could drive this!'. I about fell on the floor. I knew she liked the ride hieght of her Pathy as she is a lil on the short side (5'2"). She jumped up in the Prototype and made that statement I knew I had a chance at a Full Size truck again.

I researched, read, talked with a few Nissan buddies of mine. Took momma on test drives of all the Full Size 1/2 ton trucks. Pricing came out in Nov and I told her, hey hun, you can actually have that truck for LESS than a 04' Pathy.

The first 6 on the lot here locally were sold within the first days on the lot. Now almost 3 weeks ago, we went in and they had 3. She drove it for the first time. We came home that night and talked about it and compared it to all the others she drove. Bottom line, the next night we were there buying this one. She chose the Smoke color and the Bench Seat Pkg. I lucked out with it having the Bed Pkg and the Off Road Pkg (My prefs). We got exactly what we wanted :)

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts