Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK as general interest for this mod. We all know our trannys slip alot and have a huge air tranny cooler that is half the size of the radiator and 3/4" thick before going into the radiator and back to tranny. 176F is standard operating temperature from the service manual. Some of you that tow do not have a temp gauge and some have installed aftermarket. But no one has a temp sensor in the pan.

Ideally how many would like to have a transmission pan that would hold a little more fluid and have a port for a temp sensor right in the pan? Maybe even a design that would aide in cooling fluid as well?

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
RB's Titan said:
OK as general interest for this mod. We all know our trannys slip alot and have a huge air tranny cooler that is half the size of the radiator and 3/4" thick before going into the radiator and back to tranny. 176F is standard operating temperature from the service manual. Some of you that tow do not have a temp gauge and some have installed aftermarket. But no one has a temp sensor in the pan.

Ideally how many would like to have a transmission pan that would hold a little more fluid and have a port for a temp sensor right in the pan? Maybe even a design that would aide in cooling fluid as well?
I'm there, good idea.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Sounds good to me too!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Looks like it's already being worked on. E-mail them and let'em know you are ready to buy.. I've been e-mailing them for about 8 months now.

PML covers

Look under products under development.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
They, PML, make a very nice product. I have the diff cover.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Derwud said:
Looks like it's already being worked on. E-mail them and let'em know you are ready to buy.. I've been e-mailing them for about 8 months now.

PML covers

Look unde products under development.
Thanks Derwud. I think we need this sooner than 8months.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
RB's Titan said:
Thanks Derwud. I think we need this sooner than 8months.
I think they are close at this point, but I thnk they need to hear from a few more owners...

·
Registered
484 Posts
I sent in a request for interest at the email listed below the product.

Nick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts