·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had fun today racing with Dave
. DA was 2730.

My best of the day was a 14.42........Corrected 13.95 @97 mph

Daves best was 15.3.........Corrected 14.7

Wife didn't get the that race on video:( Got a couple though. My 14.52 was running my 87 street map.

Dave/dv3drs only mod is a BDPP and drop in filter running FST. His truck is fast! His corrected time is a 14.7 with only a freakin BDPP. With CAI, Exhaust and his BDPP he'd be a 14.3 truck. We both were launching in 4wd:)

DeerslayervsDv3drs.mp4 video by hoytusarules - Photobucket

·
Premium Member
5,012 Posts
That was a good time, thanks again for the invite! Just for the record, I decided to try 2wd again for the last launch and chirped the wheels a bit. Great time though! Really makes me want to do an exhaust on it now. Jason your exhaust sounds freakin awesome!

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was a good time, thanks again for the invite! Just for the record, I decided to try 2wd again for the last launch and chirped the wheels a bit. Great time though! Really makes me want to do an exhaust on it now. Jason your exhaust sounds freakin awesome!
Yea F that 2wd stuff!! Once you get a muffler and CAI on there, you won't be able to hook up at all in 2wd. Hopefully we can get there again on a cooler day before that baby get's here;-)

·
Premium Member
5,012 Posts
I keep thinking about saving for the full banks system, the wife has ok'd it a couple times so far, I just don't want to spend the money on it right now with the little one coming.

·
Registered
65 Posts
How do you 4wd launch? And sounds like gou guys had a blast can't wait to do a track day once I get some more mods on my truck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts