Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that when I use the defroster and the A/C light comes on and the only way I can shut the light off is by pressing the A/C button.. I know this thing is able to take moisture out of the air through A/C. Does anyone one have any insight on how this works...The book states the light comes on when using the defroster but should beable to shut off by turning the fans off.. Mine don't do that.. It also states that the A/C comes on but the light should not come on when using the defroster..

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yea, it's pretty normal for the A/C to come on when you kick on the defroster. It does pretty much exactly what you said, it removes the moisture from the air. The defroster is much more effective when it isn't kicking out moisture.

lizardking said:
I noticed that when I use the defroster and the A/C light comes on and the only way I can shut the light off is by pressing the A/C button.. I know this thing is able to take moisture out of the air through A/C. Does anyone one have any insight on how this works...The book states the light comes on when using the defroster but should beable to shut off by turning the fans off.. Mine don't do that.. It also states that the A/C comes on but the light should not come on when using the defroster..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts