Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my Titan Feb. 3rd, I was told it would be built in March and would be delivered some time in April, no telling if it's the beginning, middle or end. Those who have ordered their titans how was their prediction? I live out in Cali so my guess is it would take a little bit longer to get here from the Factory....

Suspense is killing me.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
gsxr1000 said:
I ordered my Titan Feb. 3rd, I was told it would be built in March and would be delivered some time in April, no telling if it's the beginning, middle or end. Those who have ordered their titans how was their prediction? I live out in Cali so my guess is it would take a little bit longer to get here from the Factory....

Suspense is killing me.
I ordered mine on Dec.5th. And took delivery of the truck on Feb 10th. So two months and 5 days for me. It wasn't to long of a wait, but it did seem so once and awhile. :)

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
i can't believe you all have to wait for your Titans, did you guys special order your Titans. I think my dealership monopolizes San Diego county being that they have 6 Nissan Dealerships in the whole San Diego county.

Listen to this: i just checked their inventory and they have 236 Nissan Titans amongst their 6 dealerships. I bought mine from them in February and had no problem finding the model i wanted and they only had 127 in stock at the time. now they have 236 wow!!! you can probably blame them!!! maybe because it was designed in San Diego had something to do with it? conspiracy theory? i feel bad anyone has to wait i think Nissan did not spread the inventory out well, my guess is they are targeting certain areas of the country first then will increase availibility elsewhere based off of sales in San Diego.

cheers guys!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
It wasn't so long ago (January) when we were searching that Mossy only had 21 total on all 6 lots. There is definately an explosion in inventory now going on. Even my dealer up here in Hemet had three when I bought...Mine was the third sold in 2 days. They now have 6...so double thier 'normal' inventory...LOL

Chris

·
Registered
548 Posts
ordered march 5th

I got a call from the dealer on the 18th asking if i wanted copper instead of silver, i said no thanks. He then asked me if i wanted a bed extender it would speed up my order by about 6 weeks and laughed and i said for $280 more yes I will take that. So now my ETA is sometime next month (April 2004).
I ordered on Friday, March 5th. So they muct be rolling them out now!
At first, they said 60-90 days and even quicker if I put $1,500 down on it.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I ordered mine the same week. The dealer just sent me an e-mail yesterday stating the updated delivery date will be the week April 16th. It's a couple of weeks later than I was hoping for. The worst part is I'll be out of business half of the week so I have a choice of either having my wife pick it up and drive it home through 30 miles of LA traffic (scary) or having them hold the truck until I get back and risk having it sold because someone doesn't check the paper work (had that happen before, even more scary). Sheesh... :crying:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's looks like I am looking at mid April then, maybe it will be a Tax Day present. As least something will be good in April considering I owe about 15K in taxes!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts