Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Can someone help me in identifying this pin? Its located on the front, by left side headlight. We literally have no idea what its for, i thought maybe it connects to the bumper parking aid harness? Who knows, im not familiar with anything electrical much less A titan. Please help.
(Also sorry if this has been posted before, I couldn’t find anything On this pin)

thanks

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,278 Posts

You can find your manual ther, if it's a first generation. I don't have a first gen so I cannot tell anything about them but they should have some type of diagram for your wiring

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
First question: what issues are you having, if any, which might be electrical in nature?

Second question: can you repair the plug and find its mate under there? Or are you saying no mate is visible and you don't have the front parking sensors so maybe it's a dead plug?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Fog light harness?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you, the truck is a 2020 SV.
We repaired the plug and it’s receiving power we just didn’t know what it was for and yes we are missing the fog lights wire harness, that’s why I thought maybe it belonged to that. I can’t seem to find anything more detailed when it comes to how everything is connected in the front for the newer trucks (and what I mean by that is something in layman terms lmao) The truck was in an accident and our bumper and left headlight was ripped off. So far I’ve managed to find the pigtails for everything we need for the lightbulbs but since we don’t have tbe wire harness for the fog lights I’m wasn’t sure where it went to much less the bumpers or sensors 😅 we fix one issue and find another. We did the ob scan thing and it gave us a left rear abs sensor fault and a lost connection with active grille, so we checked the active grille and yay us, another plug to look for ☹ It’s looks like it’s burned up. Lmao I wish i could physically see the wires inside and where they go on a normal truck 😂

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Thank you, the truck is a 2020 SV.
We repaired the plug and it’s receiving power we just didn’t know what it was for and yes we are missing the fog lights wire harness, that’s why I thought maybe it belonged to that. I can’t seem to find anything more detailed when it comes to how everything is connected in the front for the newer trucks (and what I mean by that is something in layman terms lmao) The truck was in an accident and our bumper and left headlight was ripped off. So far I’ve managed to find the pigtails for everything we need for the lightbulbs but since we don’t have tbe wire harness for the fog lights I’m wasn’t sure where it went to much less the bumpers or sensors 😅 we fix one issue and find another. We did the ob scan thing and it gave us a left rear abs sensor fault and a lost connection with active grille, so we checked the active grille and yay us, another plug to look for ☹ It’s looks like it’s burned up. Lmao I wish i could physically see the wires inside and where they go on a normal truck 😂
Why isn’t the insurance correcting this? Even if it takes a whole new harness it’s their job to put it back to pre- crash condition.

Clint

Reactions: busemans
1 - 7 of 7 Posts