Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put that (delta stroke sensor) in the search engine bar and found limited information... Anyone have more information on how to make, nissan fix my truck...or at least tell me if I can get away with putting a brake booster in it that doesn't have the two sensors...and just leave the two male plugs hanging.. will it run fine without? I dont want to put a booster in it that can just do the same thing again.. Randomly rendering my brake pedal useless isn't a part I want back in it...it is a EPIC DESIGN FAIL..

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
You don't give much info in your post, but here's the best summary of what's out there:

Not sure it's much help to you, but it sounds like the delta stroke sensors were bad in some units, and what you need is a unit with properly functioning delta stroke sensors, if indeed that is your problem with your brakes. You don't state what symptoms you're having so it's tough to say whether the brake booster is bad (and for what reason) or you have other issues. You don't even state whether or not you have a truck from the potentially affected year models. I find it tough to believe you're driving a 12-16yr old truck and just now things are failing on it and it's the factory's fault. My guess is, you're going to have to fix your truck, as it's not likely to be deemed the fault of the factory this far downrange. But give more specifics and you might get a better answer.

·
Premium Member
20,463 Posts
Why do you need two threads for this?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts