Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anybody give me some advice on what is a cheaper or better way to get this dent off my doors? its between the two doors with a little scrape on the front door. here are some pics

Attachments

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Get a paintless dent guy to estimate the job.
Buff out the scratch.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Get a paintless dent guy to estimate the job.
Buff out the scratch.
Because that is the best/cheapest approach :)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is take it to a body shop what you wanted to hear?
you tellin me to end thread like youre trying to play me like a b#@*h and make me do it? give a man some time to respond thank you to stuff before you open your damn mouth! do you think im gonna sit on here 24/7 to wait on a response? i do have a life, and other things to do, i asked to get opinions to make a good choice, not get opinions from a *** to be sarcastic! i guess this isnt a website for me to be on, it might look like a dumb thread, but not everybody is a f*&ked up driver to know whether to take it to a collision shop or a auto paint and body shop. somebody hit my truck in the parking lot and left. i dont see body shops twice a year like alot of other no nothing *** people!

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
you tellin me to end thread like youre trying to play me like a b#@*h and make me do it? give a man some time to respond thank you to stuff before you open your damn mouth! do you think im gonna sit on here 24/7 to wait on a response? i do have a life, and other things to do, i asked to get opinions to make a good choice, not get opinions from a *** to be sarcastic! i guess this isnt a website for me to be on, it might look like a dumb thread, but not everybody is a f*&ked up driver to know whether to take it to a collision shop or a auto paint and body shop. somebody hit my truck in the parking lot and left. i dont see body shops twice a year like alot of other no nothing *** people!
Did you call your insurance company?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

Ummmm... and if you'll loosen your tighty whiteys a little, I DO believe that what ceyko said was a funny way to say that he agrees with the poster immediately above him. IMO, it was not meant as a command to you, but merely acknowledgement that the best answer was already provided.

Dude... CTFO... :huh:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Wow. Really?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ummmm... and if you'll loosen your tighty whiteys a little, I DO believe that what ceyko said was a funny way to say that he agrees with the poster immediately above him. IMO, it was not meant as a command to you, but merely acknowledgement that the best answer was already provided.

Dude... CTFO... :huh:
Yup. I believe the OP may not have seen and/or gotten that implication and took it as a personal attack. :)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
/end thread
what i got pissed at was that he's telling me to end the thread. when i got that response from walleeme i was gonna tell him thanks when i logged back on today and end the thread, and i got the answer on my iphone when he replied but i was sleep at the time. when i did log on i saw ceyko post that crap on there, thats why i clicked out.

·
Premium Member
77,584 Posts
what i got pissed at was that he's telling me to end the thread. when i got that response from walleeme i was gonna tell him thanks when i logged back on today and end the thread, and i got the answer on my iphone when he replied but i was sleep at the time. when i did log on i saw ceyko post that crap on there, thats why i clicked out.
you seem pretty angry about nothing more than a misunderstanding.

we're all here to help one another, and a lot of us are smart asses.:teethmast

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'd like to antagonize you, but I won't. In general I've always taken "/end thread" to mean that is the best answer and that I fully agree with it.

You need to understand that and get over it. If you don't I could not care less about it and I'll continue to find your rants entertaining. However, it was not a personal attack on you. YOU misunderstood the intent.

Edit: I have 0 authority on this board, so I don't see how I could TELL YOU to end the thread anyway.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'd like to antagonize you, but I won't. In general I've always taken "/end thread" to mean that is the best answer and that I fully agree with it.

You need to understand that and get over it. If you don't I could not care less about it and I'll continue to find your rants entertaining. However, it was not a personal attack on you. YOU misunderstood the intent.

Edit: I have 0 authority on this board, so I don't see how I could TELL YOU to end the thread anyway.
its just this site has alot of asses on here and i know by reading alot of other threads people put on here. the first time i ever got on here about a year ago i posted on here and somebody gave me a stupid response so i never got back on until this month. i know i went off on the wrong leg at you and im leaving it alone, and some people like me didnt know thats what you do. is that more explainable?

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Your knuckles are ashy man... Jergens does the trick every time.

Just Kidding :)

Most of the peeps on here are cool...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.