Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently went to the denver auto show to see if nissan was going to have some titans loaded with all the new accesseries and configurations. Nah.... They didnt put that much effort into it. All the big 3 had there newest trucks in pretty much every trim level to show them off and get people interested. Nissan only had a frame with drive train setup, a se 4x4 with tow package, grille gaurd, tool box, bed extender, bench seat config that people could look at touch see knock on, etc etc all that stuff that goes along with checking it out. Then a fully loaded Le tow, offroad, leather, nav, entertianment, moonroof, utilitrack, sliding overhead rails with ankle biter attachment for mtn bike, and bed extender that was on a display platform were you could not get near it. Granted ive already seen it and taken a test drive and will be picking one up later this spring, i was just disappointed at nissan for their lack
of effort at the show. Hope they pull off a better show at the bigger show in nyc, i have some family getting to that show and they have yet to check one out. In any case i have some pics of the show. The cop in that one pic was there for a very long time checking out the MOCK engine and hard plastic drivetrain.

* edit * - correction se not xe. my fault.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
I spy the Titan/Armada bug deflector on the 'cop' picture in the background...

And that grill guard on the front of the other one looks like poo! Also, it looks like an SE - note the chrome grill.

Chris

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CaliforniaTitan said:
I spy the Titan/Armada bug deflector on the 'cop' picture in the background...

And that grill guard on the front of the other one looks like poo! Also, it looks like an SE - note the chrome grill.

Chris

Yeah sorry it is a se and the pic behind him is the bug deflector on the fully loaded le

·
Super Moderator
35,641 Posts
Obviously the cop, a 20+ year veteran, was demonstrating his finely honed powers of observation and discriminating taste! :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
37L1 said:
Obviously the cop, a 20+ year veteran, was demonstrating his finely honed powers of observation and discriminating taste! :)
Is that what the things on his arm indicate, how long hes been a cop?
He also wouldnt move so i could take the pic so thats why i included him. :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
We couldnt go anywhere near the fully loaded one. And the one there was a basic trim on a se. Where as the competition they are trying to compete with had their trucks there in almost every trim level avalible for you to actually get in and experience. Thats why I added little dissapointed becasue they did have 1 titan to expirence and 1 to look at from behind a gated area but any titan there was good, i just hoped they would be on the same level as the other 3 truck competitors thats all. Still had a good time checkin it out. Nissan brought a nismo 350z and the 350z roadster. A few armadas (alot of soccer moms checkin them out, no offense just observation).

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
"The cop in that one pic was there for a very long time checking out the MOCK engine and hard plastic drivetrain."

Glad you mentioned that, I was just going to call the dealer and ask for my chrome drive shaft.

·
Registered
56 Posts
bestatchess said:
Glad you mentioned that, I was just going to call the dealer and ask for my chrome drive shaft.
I wanted the red frame, but nooo, my dealer said black only. :upsidedow That would not have matched my Galaxy paint, though.

I actually have the bug deflector, and have not had one bug hit my windshield..... this winter. I did RainX the windshield, and the water didn't really flow up the windshield like it did on my Z28 or my Dodge at 70mph. So maybe it does help the airflow over the truck. I've had the bugdeflector since delivery, though.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bestatchess said:
"The cop in that one pic was there for a very long time checking out the MOCK engine and hard plastic drivetrain."

:jester: :jester: :jester:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts