Call or email if interested

760-960-2631
[email protected]

Thanks

Miguel

·
Registered
603 Posts
I'm researching if it fits the 2008, if it does ;)

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
dc_909 said:
I'm researching if it fits the 2008, if it does ;)
2008 axles were redesigned....

They are thicker.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Thx bbomar

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Yeah, this is a really good deal for someone with a 04-07!!!

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
It's a limited slip differental for the 2wd titans

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
bbomar said:
It's a limited slip differental for the 2wd titans
it is also for titans with 4wd. as a matter of fact, the first ever titan owner, Austin, a former titan owner and titantalk member was the first to ever have one and his titan was 4wd. not only was his titan 4wd but he also had the e-locker which he subsequently eliminated because the tru-trac was far superior.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
hooligan said:
it is also for titans with 4wd. as a matter of fact, the first ever titan owner, Austin, a former titan owner and titantalk member was the first to ever have one and his titan was 4wd. not only was his titan 4wd but he also had the e-locker which he subsequently eliminated because the tru-trac was far superior.
Damn, not thinking again!!!:huh:

I was thinking changing gears, not diffs!! My bad!!

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
But any way, A great deal!! If I had not bought X-mas gifts it would be mine!!!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
bbomar said:
Damn, not thinking again!!!:huh:

I was thinking changing gears, not diffs!! My bad!!
hehe, yeah... i figured you knew, just wanted to state for the fact before confusion sets in... lol...

i was thinking the same thing. if i had the extra cash or said screw property taxes it'd be MINE, hehehe... gonna eventually get one. someday...:dunno:

·
Registered
602 Posts
this might be stupid but does it it matter which gears u have? as far as the big tow and non big tow

·
Registered
909 Posts
dksfowler said:
this might be stupid but does it it matter which gears u have? as far as the big tow and non big tow
Nope! Mine: 3:36 BT it dont matter. TT dont change gearing. Get it! Sideways is fun. LOL. Truck has a totally different feel now. Not to mention its rear end is now bullet proof.

·
Registered
952 Posts
krh2 said:
Not to mention its rear end is now bullet proof.
Not really … I managed to destroy :fktardxpl mine pretty good. But I drive a bit harder than the average bear.
If you still have it next week... I'll pick it up.

·
Registered
909 Posts
pgthe1 said:
Not really … I managed to destroy :fktardxpl mine pretty good. But I drive a bit harder than the average bear.
If you still have it next week... I'll pick it up.
You destroyed a truetrac? Never heard of that.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
krh2 said:
You destroyed a truetrac? Never heard of that.
tru trac does improve the rear end but does not make it bullet proof. for one our axles could stand to be thicker which is why the 08 axles are now thicker. also there are actually more moving parts in a tru trac then are in our stock rear diff. so who's to say there isn't an increased chance of something breaking. nevertheless gonna get one for the time being before i have a Dana 60 or a Ford 9 built for my needs.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
The true trac is one of the oldest LSD on the market. Granted some people can tear anything up but for a normal user you would have no problems. After I get my lift on this will be my next mod.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Well I dont beat on my truck too often. Hopefully mine will last a long time with the diff cover I installed. Diff cover holds twice the oil of a stock cover. Hottest I've been able to get my diff is 170 degrees towing 6,500 pounds over grades heading to the desert from SD. :)

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
krh2 said:
Well I dont beat on my truck too often. Hopefully mine will last a long time with the diff cover I installed. Diff cover holds twice the oil of a stock cover. Hottest I've been able to get my diff is 170 degrees towing 6,500 pounds over grades heading to the desert from SD. :)
nice touch on the gauge placement. i've always wanted to fill that gaping emptiness. yeah, the MagHytec cover is awesome too that has an option to put that sensor in. good work k... :cheers:

·
Registered
197 Posts
PM Sent. please respond ASAP as i want to order one real quick before i blow my money elsewhere!! lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts