Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you DFW (and surrounding areas) guys are going to Houston? Will you go down on Saturday, or drive down on Sunday?

I am planning to go down on Sunday morning. We can meet at the same place as last time. For those of you that didn't make the last one, we met at the Whataburger just south of I20 on I45. Probably need to be there about 7-8 am, leave at 8:00 to get there about noon.

Don't forget your FRS radios! Anyone with extras, please bring them to share with those who don't have one.

This should be another fun ride and meet. I'm looking forward to seeing the folks down at Houston again. They throw a great party!!:hat:

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
BigRedTitan said:
How many of you DFW (and surrounding areas) guys are going to Houston? Will you go down on Saturday, or drive down on Sunday?

I am planning to go down on Sunday morning. We can meet at the same place as last time. For those of you that didn't make the last one, we met at the Whataburger just south of I20 on I45. Probably need to be there about 7-8 am, leave at 8:00 to get there about noon.

Don't forget your FRS radios! Anyone with extras, please bring them to share with those who don't have one.

This should be another fun ride and meet. I'm looking forward to seeing the folks down at Houston again. They throw a great party!!:hat:
Hey, guys. I just wanted to let you all know that the beer tab is on us. Of course we'll have plenty of food for all of you so all you really need is a cooler with water, soda, or whatever else. Do NOT bring beer. All you need to do is reply to this thread letting me know if you intend to come and if you are, what is your beer choice. That's pretty simple, isn't it? So far I've only put down BigRedTitan on the list for the "Dallas to Houston" convoy. I'm pretty sure others will make it as well but unless i read it here, I really have no way of knowing and I also have no idea what to buy for you as far as the beer goes. Start chimin' in. I need to get the list appropriated and get your suds purchased. The list will be updated in the Houston meet thread.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I am still attempting to go........the family was going to try to go the night before and hang out. Little financial road block that may prevent that BUT we shall see. We might be coming down anyway. I am really looking forward to this!

·
Registered
592 Posts
I be heading down with the convoy. I'll see if I can get Monday off so I won't have to rush to get to work on Monday.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
rays05titanse said:
I be heading down with the convoy. I'll see if I can get Monday off so I won't have to rush to get to work on Monday.
I knew you wouldn't let me down, Ray!!! Hey, Sean. Screw the truck. Hitch a ride, man. No one gives two s*its about the truck. Also I have seen nothing from you guys about what you want to drink. I've got things in the works "behind the scenes". Folks are stepping up big time to make sure the Dallas dudes are well taken care of.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A few Coronas with lime are always good!! :cheers:

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
BigRedTitan said:
A few Coronas with lime are always good!! :cheers:
Well, well, well. Our first official beer....ummmm....chimer inner. Anyway, I solemnly promise that upon your arrival there will be a 12 pack of Corona with limes (already cut) just for you. Just for the sake of clarification, you don't want that light junk, do you?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lanespd200 said:
Hey guys, I am not trying to let anyone down......just gotta see how things look for me this week. :)
You're not letting anyone down. You gotta take care of number one first. I hope that all works out so that you can go and we will be thrilled if you can make it, but if you can't, we will understand. Things do come up sometimes.

See ya later!:)

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
VShortt said:
Well, well, well. Our first official beer....ummmm....chimer inner. Anyway, I solemnly promise that upon your arrival there will be a 12 pack of Corona with limes (already cut) just for you. Just for the sake of clarification, you don't want that light junk, do you?
Are you calling me FAT?:huh::rolleyes: No light for me. Only the heavy stuff for me.:cheers:

·
Registered
592 Posts
I think I'll jump on the Corona bandwagon with Bryan also. Looks like I can only have a few though, since I was denied Monday off. Trying to get days off at the end of the month is almost impossible for me.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rays05titanse said:
I think I'll jump on the Corona bandwagon with Bryan also. Looks like I can only have a few though, since I was denied Monday off. Trying to get days off at the end of the month is almost impossible for me.
I'll share some of them with you Ray.:cheers: I have to drive back too, so I won't have more than a few either.

Hey Lanespd200, I think that you do need to go...We need your "back bumper bottle opener"(Try saying that fast 10 times:lol:) to open the Coronas.:p

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
That's cool. So far it looks like two specific Corona requests and an "I don't really care" Based on what you guys have said so far, I'll be bringing 2 Corona 12 packs and some cut limes for the current requests. Do we have any more?

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
dodson914 said:
Haley and I will be there. That is if us "non-die hard" Titan guys are aloud to go. LOL

Miller Lite please
That was kinda funny! I see you read the entire thread. Anyway, Miller Lite it is. Will that work for you and your girl as well do you guys prefer different brands? Also, I guess I hadn't said it yet (because to me it's a given) that all your beer will be purchased in bottles. If someone has a can preference then let me know.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If Ray's not opposed to it, I'm willing to share my 12 pack with him. I have to stay half way coherent for the 4-5 hour drive home.

·
Registered
457 Posts
VShortt said:
That was kinda funny! I see you read the entire thread. Anyway, Miller Lite it is. Will that work for you and your girl as well do you guys prefer different brands? Also, I guess I hadn't said it yet (because to me it's a given) that all your beer will be purchased in bottles. If someone has a can preference then let me know.
She said she is happy with whatever.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Vaughn I must say I am very impressed with you guys hospitality and appreciate it. I am still on the fence as far as whether or not I will come. I was planning on making it but I had to make a last minute trip to Ft. Smith, AR at the end of last week and am just not sure if I can do another road trip this weekend. If I do come it will probably come down to a last minute decision. I'll bring my own beer if I come. I hate to be wishy washy but if nothing else, its honest. Your preference for beer in bottles is noted for the future but then I guess Shiner doesn't come any other way. :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts