Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 40 of 4531 Posts

· Premium Member
943 Posts
Finned Diff cover finally came in...

How come the cover specifies 75w140 ONLY and on the FSM it specifies 75w90?? I dont have trutrac or anything - just an open diff..

Regardless - I have to tackle the rear axles, rear drum brakes, and finned diff cover tomorrow..
How bout some pics....

· Registered
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
How bout some pics....
No Problem - ive been meaning to post these...

Old Diff Cover - NO BUENO!

New Diff Cover - I just got OEM newer one. Anything is better than that other crap..

My Axle Vent - LOL - I took off the oem cap - it was still terrible so I swapped it out..

My Rear Axle - AHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :bangit: - Please understand I just got my truck and Im fixing all the stuff the previous owner didnt even bother fixing..

After rear Axle Fix - and vent fix..:rockon

· Registered
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Got the windows Tinted - Fronts needed it BAD!

BEFORE TINT

AFTER TINT

· Registered
161 Posts
Hey, what's going on. This is my frist post to TT, I've been coming here for advice and ideas for the past 6 months. I just bought a new T 3 months ago, 11 Pro-4X Galaxy CC, Absolutely love it. Already installed Go Rhino Doms, and an Aries Bull Bar with some KC Daylighters. Looking forward to a DFW meet n greet if there is one coming up soon, also looking for some places to get in the mud a little bit, not many places that I know of around Mckinney that won't get me cited by the lovely PD we have here, lol.

· Registered
161 Posts
Been driving Nissan for about 6 years now, started with a Pathfinder that my wife bought after having a Mitsubishi Montero rolled and totaled, traded the Pathfinder for an Armada, bought a small Versa with the Armada, waited about a year and traded the Versa for a 370z, it was really fun, kept it for about a year and decided I wanted a truck, so I traded the Z for the Pro-4X, I think I got the better end of the deal, felt bad for my wife not having a new car anymore, so we traded her Armada S for a Platinum at the same time as the truck. Here is what we are rolling in now.

Attachments

· Premium Member
943 Posts
sweet rides slimj!!! my wife wants an armada pretty bad...

Hey, anybody interested in a DFW meet and greet? Suggestions on location? Date? I couldn't go to the last one due to my surgery, but I am back at it now!! Let me know. if we can spark some interest, I will start a new thread to get some details.

At first glance at my calendar, I am available the last weekend in July. 30th anyone?

· Registered
161 Posts
My wife loves the Armada. You should just go ahead and get your wife one, if your anything like me, you'll prolly drive it more than her, haha. Last week of July would be tentative for me, might be have a camping trip coming up, could be close timing.

· Registered
Titan XD Diesel Pro4X
942 Posts

Hey, anybody interested in a DFW meet and greet? Suggestions on location? Date? I couldn't go to the last one due to my surgery, but I am back at it now!! Let me know. if we can spark some interest, I will start a new thread to get some details.

At first glance at my calendar, I am available the last weekend in July. 30th anyone?
I am up for a meet the last week in July. I am in Allen, right down the road from you. We should also PM Dallas_Titan and BlueBOB. Sundays work best for me, not sure about everyone else. Maybe we could all meet up at the new In-N-Out or the Rudy's Bar-b-que in allen near Cabella's....just a couple of thought, I am open to pretty much anything.

· Premium Member
943 Posts
I am up for a meet the last week in July. I am in Allen, right down the road from you. We should also PM Dallas_Titan and BlueBOB. Sundays work best for me, not sure about everyone else. Maybe we could all meet up at the new In-N-Out or the Rudy's Bar-b-que in allen near Cabella's....just a couple of thought, I am open to pretty much anything.
Not familiar with the area in allen...what kind of parking is available at those locations. someone else mentioned someplace in addison. i am up for sat or sun.

any other suggestions anyone?

· Registered
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
dammn...Titans looking sweet man!!

-J
Thanks buddy - hope all is well - i will bug you more when you settle in and things are less hectic for ya holmes..:)

so we traded her Armada S for a Platinum at the same time as the truck. Here is what we are rolling in now.
SlimJ - Love the work youve done on the truck so far man... really both rides look fantastic!

I think theres a meet and greet thread already - lets bump it since Blue and Dallas_Titan are already in the mix...

Reactions: Slimj76

· Registered
1,361 Posts
Maybe we could all meet up at the new In-N-Out or the Rudy's Bar-b-que in allen near Cabella's....just a couple of thought, I am open to pretty much anything.
What's up Mike, hope you weren't worried when I honked at you on Monday morning off Highway 75, haha. You were probably getting off work. In-N-Out sounds cool, that can be an idea

someone else mentioned someplace in addison. I am up for sat or sun. Any other suggestions anyone?
slwilson, July 30th sounds great, right before my Vegas trip :D. I am up for it and I think other people would be too, it is a good 2 weeks away and should give other forum members time to say yes or no. I will also put it up in the other "meet and greet" thread I had posted or do you want to create a new one?

I was the one who mentioned Twin Peaks in Addison, TX. parking lot is decent. The still have extra spots on the side of it so we could all park in a row. Where ever we decide and it ends up being around the Addison/Allen area and your not sure where it is at exactly, I could always meet you up like at Town East Mall since that's close to Forney and we could ride out and if other might want to meet us @ the mall to get a caravan going :)

other members, chime in and give your thought but I am down for 07/30/11

· Premium Member
943 Posts
My wife loves the Armada. You should just go ahead and get your wife one, if your anything like me, you'll prolly drive it more than her, haha. Last week of July would be tentative for me, might be have a camping trip coming up, could be close timing.
wish they weren't so pricey...

· Registered
161 Posts
July 30 sounds promising, I'm just in Mckinney so it's pretty close for me. Again, still depends on our camping trip plans, have a friend moving back to NY (poor soul) so it would be the last time we'd hang out before he leaves.

· Registered
161 Posts
wish they weren't so pricey...
Yes, they can be, especially if your trade has neg equity, but we got a good deal since we have always financed through NMAC, we got bumped to tier 0 on the Armada and Tier 1 on the Titan so we actually cut our interest in 1/2 and kept the same payments we were paying before.

· Premium Member
943 Posts
That sounds good DALLAS_TITAN. i like the sound of addison better. seems to be more of a central location. caravan sounds good too. i will start new thread.

· Registered
161 Posts
SlimJ - Love the work youve done on the truck so far man... really both rides look fantastic!

Thanks Man, I try to get as much stuff as my wife will allow me to get, next things won't be too big, just small stuff like those silly smilies on the lights, lol

· Registered
1,361 Posts
but we got a good deal since we have always financed through NMAC
YEEES! Go NMAC. That's who I work for.

That sounds good DALLAS_TITAN. I like the sound of addison better. seems to be more of a central location. Caravan sounds good too. I will start new thread.
Yeah Addison is great location. Many cars pass by, very central for most of DFW metroplex from what I seen on peoples location on their page. Just seen your new thread. Come on guys! :bump:

· Registered
161 Posts
YEEES! Go NMAC. That's who I work for.

LOL Nice! Are they hiring? I currently work for BoA in Richardson at one of the call centers.

Yeah Addison is great location. Many cars pass by, very central for most of DFW metroplex from what I seen on peoples location on their page. Just seen your new thread. Come on guys! :bump:
Addison is a possibility as well, there are alot of possibles we could meet at.

· Registered
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
^^^Im there - bumped thread as well

21 - 40 of 4531 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.