Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title suggests. Lets get more than 2 trucks together this time. Times are TBA and open to suggestion considering the 108 degree heat indexes lately.

Who is in?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Just like the title suggests. Lets get more than 2 trucks together this time. Times are TBA and open to suggestion considering the 108 degree heat indexes lately.

Who is in?
1. slwilson6
2. Dallas_Titan - Juan
3. ???

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
1. slwilson6
2. Dallas_Titan - Juan
3. AcidJake75 - Jake

Im in - Im still pretty much stock - but I dont care... I need some ideas..

·
Registered
161 Posts
I would be down for that, wife and plans permitting, hahaha

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HA! That is funny... bring the wife along too. Mine may come, too.

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1. slwilson6
2. Dallas_Titan - Juan
3. AcidJake75 - Jake

Im in - Im still pretty much stock - but I dont care... I need some ideas..
That just simply doesn't matter if your stock or not. Just a great way to meet other Titan owners and like you said, 'get some ideas,' share some stories, or knowledge, etc.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
That just simply doesn't matter if your stock or not. Just a great way to meet other Titan owners and like you said, 'get some ideas,' share some stories, or knowledge, etc.
Exactly, stock or modded, doesn't matter and you could bring anyone, I might take the g/f and kiddo unless she says "Something to do with the titan? Uh I'll just stay home instead" hahaha. We could all maybe go inside to eat afterward as well whoever wants to or to have a drink :)

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
ditto... except I have no wife, just a good gf that keeps me in line (schedule wise)... I'm not sure if this is the weekend we go float the river or not and she would come as well...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Lol wives and gfs alike, they always have plans made we dont know about until we have to do it, but im always down for a cold one

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
quite... luckily mine isn't too bad about that... I just forget the obvious... we planned the river trip many months ago, just not sure which weekend it is haha

edit: just got confirmation... i will be in new braunfels this weekend... drink one for me... i'll be drinking a lot for myself as well haha

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
1. slwilson6 - Stephen
2. Dallas_Titan - Juan
3. AcidJake75 - Jake
4. Slimj76

LOOKING GOOD!! WHO ELSE IS GAME?

·
Registered
161 Posts
1. slwilson6 - Stephen
2. Dallas_Titan - Juan
3. AcidJake75 - Jake
4. Slimj76 - Jeff

Any idea about what time? Happy Hour is good for me!

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1. slwilson6 - Stephen
2. Dallas_Titan - Juan
3. AcidJake75 - Jake
4. Slimj76 - Jeff

Any idea about what time? Happy Hour is good for me!
They don't have drink specials on the weekend for happy hour. The time between 4-7pm is the hottest part of the day, but i'm not skeered. Anybody else want to chime in on time?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
They don't have drink specials on the weekend for happy hour. The time between 4-7pm is the hottest part of the day, but i'm not skeered. Anybody else want to chime in on time?
I was thinking maybe we can all try to be there about 6 or 7 that way the sun can start going down and we can try to get hopefully the whole front area of parking for us, if not then we can shoot for the side parking. Get us all lined up in a row. That way when it starts getting a little darker, we could have more of a crowd check us out since Belt Line is a pretty busy street and other business around for people to see. That's my opinion but I don know if other people would like a meet that late or if they would want it earlier.

That's my thoughts for the time.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Hummm. What day is the 30th? I might be in, but I also might be starting a new promotion at work. Mark me down as a definite maybe!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Juan - reach out to the manager of that location. He's a big car guy and actually drives a G35 coupe :)
He has hooked up other groups with the front parking by blocking it off with cones

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Awesome Scott! The 30th falls on a Saturday so try and make it sir..the more the merrier..

·
Registered
2,840 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Ignore that last post, seems I don't tend to look at posting dates, lol

1 - 20 of 189 Posts