Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looks like we haven't had one in a long while and I know some people wish that the DFW area would have a local one from time to time. These things tend to not work out for other people cause of uneasy time schedules, work, families, etc... but as many people of said in the past, it is not my intentions to be rude or anything but if you cant make it, then you cant. On the other hand, if you have time, then come on out. Some people are off Friday 04/22/11 for Good Friday and thought I could gather a meet and greet this Thursday and then have a caravan to head over to a spot where a family member of mine is dj'ing at a restaurant as he promotes his music group. This restaurant is off highway 35 aka Stemmons Freeway. I will be there for sure no matter what, and whoever want's to gather up then come on and let's do it.

Start point: Irving Mall located at 3880 Irving Mall Irving, TX 75062 (By the Barnes and Nobles entrance area) at 8:00 pm

Caravan over to Ending point

Ending point: J. Pepe's Restaurant located at 2720 N. Stemmons Freeway # 100 Dallas, TX 75207

Once again, we wont know what kind of outcome we can get until we attempt. Sorry for a last minute post, but lets attempt this and maybe we can can a weekend meet and greet scheduled as well. Lets keep the list going, whoever can make it :bump:

1. Dallas_Titan

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Last time I tried to get a few guys out I got no one. I'm down to meet up!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright, BlueBOB and I are down for it. Once again if its just me and him, I'm still going through with it as promised and not backing out cause of a small crowd. Come on peeps, we ask for a local meet....well here it is. 1st round gesture on a drink or drinks on me :D haha

anyone else??

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
btw, don't think I'll make the start spot, but plan on being at the J. Pepe's piece

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
btw, don't think I'll make the start spot, but plan on being at the J. Pepe's piece
Cool, not a problem. I will probably be there by 8:30 if no one shows up to Irving Mall, but I will still be at Irving Mall in case someone wants to show up last minute. Let some of your other buddies know too if they want to hang out as well. I'll PM you my number also.

Come on DFW....

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:bump: :bump:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Uh, I just realized where J. Pepe's was... not my favorite section of town...

Any way we can chill else where?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Uh, I just realized where J. Pepe's was... not my favorite section of town...

Any way we can chill else where?
Yeah man I am down for any other part of town. What do you say.... Sherlocks off of highway 75 on the corner of park ln??

Everyone still interested in going, I am still going over to Irving mall to see if by any chance shows up. I will head over there right now and probably roll out before 8.

come one DFW....

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Ended up at The Quarter in Addison for some good food and some drinks. It was really nice to meet you sir! Definitely gonna have to try to put more meets together!

·
Registered
180 Posts
The last Dallas meet I went to was at the Dave and Buster's at the Stonebriar Mall in Frisco. I think Military Dave set it up. It was actually a good turn out. everyone brought their kids and took up like a whole section of the parking lot in front of Cheesecake Factory.

Before that there was one in Plano at a park off independence and spring creek. it was mini-BBQ.

I haven't heard anything since - besides the Texas Meet's Nascarjody sets up.

I'm down for another meet. Anyone know what happened to Ricky or Dave?

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
My fellow G35 buddies and I will be at Zen in Addison Circle (now named Mucky Duck). Everyone is welcome and would love to see some Titan's out there.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My fellow G35 buddies and I will be at Zen in Addison Circle (now named Mucky Duck). Everyone is welcome and would love to see some Titan's out there.
What nights are they usually out there again Chris?

MuyCaliente, we will see when we can get another one rolling again. Maybe this time we can set up a weekend one and grille out and stuff that way some other guys can make it that may be too busy during the week.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Wednesday nights...

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
i had the bbq meet off independence, i was having a meet a month when i lived in dfw. i was at the dave and busters as well. the first was over in dallas

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Damn, I missed it. Man, I'd love to bring the T and meet up. Let me know if you plan to meet again and where.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i had the bbq meet off independence, i was having a meet a month when i lived in dfw. i was at the dave and busters as well. the first was over in dallas
RTC, where do you live at now?

Damn, I missed it. Man, I'd love to bring the T and meet up. Let me know if you plan to meet again and where.
Scottysize, we will certainly let you know. I was trying to put the word out there, it was last minute but I didn't know if others who have a lil farther drive would be down to go. Like I said, I am going to try and get a weekend meet rolling soon.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yeah i'm down for whenever.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Please let me know when next meet-up is. I just joined site and am going to be doing some mods on my truck (wife and cash permitting) in near future and would like to get to know my fellow Titan owners to get some ideas.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Please let me know when next meet-up is. I just joined site and am going to be doing some mods on my truck (wife and cash permitting) in near future and would like to get to know my fellow Titan owners to get some ideas.
Yeah no problem, we will keep you informed if we try to set another one up.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Yeah no problem, we will keep you informed if we try to set another one up.
Thanks Alot..I see quite a few T's in my area maybe some of them are on here as well.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts