Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I was wondering about using the gauge check by pressing the trip buttom for 8 seconds. I noticed that on my 07 CC There is a digital speedometer readout in the lower left side of the LCD. Is their a way to turn this on? I also noticed that there is a truck with the backup sensors to. I have the RSS but I only get the beep. Is their anyway to get these two things operational? I know you can view the speed in the diagonstic test mode but I was just wondering why the digital speedo doesn't work all the time?

·
Registered
250 Posts
man that is just something neat that you can do with ur truck but its main purpose is for you to make sure that your analog speedometer is calibrated correctly the digital is correct measures tire speed and converts it to analog for your gauges not really intended for everyday use you can only access it through test mode (dealer uses this for testing)
you also have digital tachometer and fuel readout:crying:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Where is this located within the menu? I can't seem to find anything like that on my 08 SE

·
Registered
392 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I know about the diagnostic mode but what I'm talking about is something totall seperate. On the lower left side of the LCD when you illuminate the entire LCD there is actually a digital speedometer and a truck with the backup sensor distances. I was wondering why these aren't active. I know about cycling through the diagnostic menu. The digital speed is an actual speedometer you can put in either mph or kph. I have a 07 CC.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Sorry I can't help ya there bud.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts