Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,847 Posts
titan814 said:
im jelious!! i want a supercharger!!!
All you need is the decal and let everyone think you have it under the hood.:jester:
You don't need to prove it if provoked on the road. The plain 5.6 V8 alone gets up and goes plenty well normally aspirated.
I have a 1970 Chevelle SS 454 and have about 700 ponies under the hood and I just cruise with it and don't get on it when others want to see it get up and go. They just have to wonder what it will do. I know what it can do, but prefer no tickets, as well as no accidents.

Clint

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Clint said:
All you need is the decal and let everyone think you have it under the hood.:jester:
You don't need to prove it if provoked on the road. The plain 5.6 V8 alone gets up and goes plenty well normally aspirated.
I have a 1970 Chevelle SS 454 and have about 700 ponies under the hood and I just cruise with it and don't get on it when others want to see it get up and go. They just have to wonder what it will do. I know what it can do, but prefer no tickets, as well as no accidents.

Clint
naw.. im young and stupid and i want to go fast!! i have the rest of my life to obay the law and go slow... :cheers:

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
titan814 said:
im jelious!! i want a supercharger!!!
Yeah right,I saw your other thread,you're really eyeing my Red Alert Bed aren't you! LOL :boxing:
Hope you get your ride fixed soon!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts