Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 Nissan Titan midnight edition 4x4.
my question is what’s the difference in the front end on the Pro4x vs my 4x4. What makes the pro4x sit up higher? Is it just the adjustable bilstien strut? Or is the A arms and all different?

Also, can you put the Pro4x skid plate on the regular 4x4?

·
Registered
389 Posts
The skid plate is available as an accessory and can be installed. I am not entirely sure about the height differences, but the Pro-4X sits on 275/70R18 tires. You might want to look at tire size calculators to see if there is a difference in the diameter of your tire vs the ones on the Pro-4X. I don’t think the stock Bilsteins on the Pro-4X are adjustable.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It appears tire size is about the same.
The reason I ask is because I have the 3” rough country lift kit. It makes my truck sit about an inch higher than a Pro4x. However I believe the kit was made designed around a Pro4x. Because my front end sits about 1.5” lower in the front. So I thought I may get the Bilstein 5100 struts and adjust them to the height of the Pro4x factory bilstein struts. I just didn’t want to bind my front end if there was a difference.

As for the skid plate. Where can I get that as an accessory? I’ve looked on the internet and can’t find it for my year.
Thank you.

·
Registered
389 Posts
You can access the Nissan estore and look at accessories for your truck. If you can not locate it, I will post a link tomorrow. There is a 25% off coupon as well.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The Pro4x sits an 1" higher than a 4x4 sv / so due to the front springs being 1" taller than those in the sv or sl.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a 2018 Nissan Titan midnight edition 4x4.
my question is what’s the difference in the front end on the Pro4x vs my 4x4. What makes the pro4x sit up higher? Is it just the adjustable bilstien strut? Or is the A arms and all different?

Also, can you put the Pro4x skid plate on the regular 4x4?
The Pro4x sits an 1" higher than a 4x4 sv / so due to the front springs being 1" taller than those in the sv or sl... The factory Bilstein shocks are not height adjustable

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts