Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am trying to find out what's the difference between 06 LE and 07 LE side Mirror? Anyone know if 06LE side mirror came standard with intergrated signal, power fold, heat, memories, and auto dim? Or is something they just added as of 07 LE and up?
Can't find an answers between the 2 mirrors other than the year and price difference. Cause I've been told all LE from 04 till now should have intergrated signal, powerfold, mem, auto dim, and heat mirrors. Does anyone out there have an answer?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
baseballfanz said:
The power fold, turn signal lights and auto dim did not appear till the 06 model year, (LE non BT mirrors only). Not sure what the difference is if any from 06 to 07.
So if the mirror part number is for 05 and 06 LE than most likely it is not the auto fold mirror? Also would 07LE mirror fit to 06 LE, since they do have different part number. You wouldn't happen to have the part number for 06 LE non BT mirrors with all the goodies in it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Part Number I got from my Local Nissan was
96301-ZC60A
96302-ZC60A (for 05LE and 06LE)

Parts Dep. can't be to sure if this part is the right mirror for power fold. All they can tell me is it is the mirror for 05LE and 06LE. And they cost around$230 compair to 07LE wich is around $430. Do you think this would be the correct mirror with all the goodies in it? Also they are not to sure if 07 would fit on 06.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Medic7594 said:
I have an 06 LE. It came with intergrated signal, power fold, heat, memories, and auto dim.
Thanks for the input........ I just send you a message in regards to this.....:cheers:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If anyone out there has an 06 LE that came with Intergrated Signal, Powerfold, Auto Dim, Heat, and Memory side mirrors

If you could please call your local Nissan Parts Dep. and get the Driver and Passanger side mirror Part number for me, that would be very healpful.

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
nj_titanlover said:
The Part Number I got from my Local Nissan was
96301-ZC60A
96302-ZC60A (for 05LE and 06LE)

Parts Dep. can't be to sure if this part is the right mirror for power fold. All they can tell me is it is the mirror for 05LE and 06LE. And they cost around$230 compair to 07LE wich is around $430. Do you think this would be the correct mirror with all the goodies in it? Also they are not to sure if 07 would fit on 06.
When I look up these numbers, they are listed as LE 04-06, my best bet is they are not power fold. That could explain the huge price different.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
baseballfanz said:
When I look up these numbers, they are listed as LE 04-06, my best bet is they are not power fold. That could explain the huge price different.

But if you look up the part number that you've posted, it showes up as 07LE. So actually the 06 LE could of been equied with that 07 mirrors?:haveredfl

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
firehaz1 said:
I'm curious myself. I have '07 LE heated & memory mirriors. Is it feasable to retro-fit the auto-close? Thanks.
Do you have the Big Tow mirror? Since if not it should of came with powerfold miror.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts