Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the differences between the 08 and other years specifically with the body, like the grill, headlights, body panels etc (if any)

reason for question is i want to get a billet grill, chrome tailgate bezel, LED tailights, and I can find much for My 08 SE KC (plenty for 04-07 though)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i've heard the grille is different...but i don't see it. i've only compared in pictures though.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
I cant tell the differnce either on the front end, the only thing is the dash and the bigger brakes

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Grill is different on the '08's.............

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
mekoz said:
is the shape of the chrome pieces or the black "honeycomb" piece underneath?
I noticed the two chrome pieces on both sides of the "Nissan" emblem are more narrow on the '08's...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Here is a pic of the wifes and my front grill. (07-08)
The front bumper end caps are also a little more rounded on the 08's. The 08's also sit a little more level.

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
I read somewhere that the 08's have a stronger rear end and larger brakes. The fixed 2 of the major problem issues supposidly that is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The 07 and 08 are supposed to be the same. I don't think are very much differences if any in any of the years except the HP.:cheers:

·
Registered
686 Posts
To add to the BRACEYOSELF777's post:

If you look at Nissan Kid's post, the first pic is the 08. Notice how the sides of the grill are thicker than that of the 04-07. That is why the grill inserts for the 04-07 do not fit the 08s. However, if you want to do a complete swap of the grill, the 04-07s will fit just in place.

The 08 headlight housing is also cosmetically different but replacement headlights like the "halo" headlights on ebay will fit right in. Same with the tail lights.

The main key difference in the interior of the vehicle is that the SE/Pro4x/LE models received a new bezel which we are now awaiting for a revised kit from Metra to install double dins.

·
Registered
740 Posts
The fog lamp housing is also different. On the 08's they are recessed in a D shaped hole vs a circular hole on the 04-07's.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i see the differences in the grill and foglight area now. So where can i get grill inserts for the 08 without changing my front end? Anybody know who makes some, or do I have to be patient?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Patience most likely is the answer unfortunately. There may be a few out there. You may want to try calling the stealership and seeing if they have any for the '08's. Then at least you know if they are out there.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The 08 beds are supposedly different too. I ve trying to find a camper shell for my long bed. Every one is having to make new molds for the king cabs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts