Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm about to pull the trigger on a new intake and narrowed it down to the Injen.... My question is what is the difference (other then the price) between the "power-flow" and the "IS" models? thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
So I'm about to pull the trigger on a new intake and narrowed it down to the Injen.... My question is what is the difference (other then the price) between the "power-flow" and the "IS" models? thanks in advance
IIRC, Injen only makes the "Power Flow" for the Nissan Titan/Armada. The IS style is a short ram air style of intake.

You can however choose between Black powder coated or polished.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I have the Injen intake, Heres the Part #PF1950 fits years 2004-2010. Power-Flow W/Box & MR Technology intake system.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Personally, I believe the Injen CAI is a good unit. I have the power flow and you can really hear it moving air.

·
Super Moderator
162,612 Posts
I'll give an enthusiastic YES as my answer to that. I love mine.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I love mine will not ever trade it. Plus it gives me a sort of idle when on park or neutral like if i had a low exhaust. I hope it gives my new exhaust setup a deeper sound.....you wont regret buying it.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Love mine. Performes better than expected and I think looks the best.
What is yours wrapped with, or is that the Wrinkled Black? Which would be better? Polished or wrinkled black? I'm going to pull the trigger on one tomorrow, but I want to make sure it's the right one.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
It's the wrinkled black. As far as I know the only difference is material and price. I personally like the black and its easier to keep clean.
Damn. Should have thought of that. I went ahead and ordered the Polished aluminum today. They were the same price at Auto Accessories & Aftermarket Parts at AutoAnything | Truck Accessories & Car Accessories | Floor Mats, Tonneau Covers & Car Covers, that's why I went with the polished, but you make a good point about cleaning.

(Paid $374.99 with free shipping, if anyone's looking for one.)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts