Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after a search i cant find where this has been addressed in the last few months.

is there a better after market sub that can be used as a direct, drop in replacement for the factory sub in my rf system. thanks guys

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
m1aman said:
after a search i cant find where this has been addressed in the last few months.

is there a better after market sub that can be used as a direct, drop in replacement for the factory sub in my rf system. thanks guys

I watched that enclosure play today and i would replace the whole thing with a better enclosure. It flexes like crazy and does not sound very good.

·
Banned
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tech12volt said:
I watched that enclosure play today and i would replace the whole thing with a better enclosure. It flexes like crazy and does not sound very good.

you didn't happen to measure the enclosure while you were down there did you? :cheers:

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
m1aman said:
you didn't happen to measure the enclosure while you were down there did you? :cheers:
i was so slammed for time . i planned to but forgot to by the time i was done. but theres alot of room under the seats in the cc i was in today.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
someone replace dit with a drop in kenwood a while back I beleive and said it was a huge improvement, so the stock sub must be really bad heh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts