Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is some info on our Billet tierods for the Nissan Titan.

Our hiemed steering upgrade is a bolt on piece that replaces the factory joints that go out over time and simply threads on to the tierod. Our aluminum hiemed steering upgrade elimantes the factory joints with FK left hand hiems that allow for easy alignment as well as offer additional articulation that the factory balljoints are not capable of. Our Nissan Titan hiemed steering will as work for those who are installing a titan upper and lower control arm to do a Titan swap on their Nissan Frontier. This will extend the steering the needed lenght for the longer Nissan Titan arms.

Our Aluminum hiemed steering kit includes:
-Aircraft grade aluminum tierods
-2 left hands FK hiems
-Misalignments that allow tierods to simply bolt on to the spindle (no cutting or drilling required)
-Grade 8 Hardware

You can find our products here. Home Page

Also for all of you that have bought these please post pictures of them installed. We would like to put up pictures of our products installed on your trucks. Thanks

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Curious to know too ^^^ just in case I start beefing up my front end.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Unfortunately if your running 17's you cannot use these, the bolt hits the inside of the rim (I learned the hard way). But 18s and larger, go for it!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Nope it's only for 20" rims and bigger. I completely forgot about that and put my stock 18's and first turn it was scraping.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
What kinda wheels/spindles you running? With the CST 4" Spindles you can run 18's and these tierods, ive done it :bangit:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Our Billet Tierods will work with all stock spindles and any size rims. Once you go to a lift spindle the steering knuckle is flipped and the tierod becomes closer to the rim. Our tierods will work with lift spindles such as the CST and Procomp with a 20" rim. Depending on the rim you may be able to fit them with a lift spindle and a 18" rim but it is not common.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Our Billet Tierods will work with all stock spindles and any size rims. Once you go to a lift spindle the steering knuckle is flipped and the tierod becomes closer to the rim. Our tierods will work with lift spindles such as the CST and Procomp with a 20" rim. Depending on the rim you may be able to fit them with a lift spindle and a 18" rim but it is not common.

Thanks for the info, looks like I'm going to order some new tie rods :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
73 Posts
Do you know if these would fit with the rough country 6" lift spindles and 18" rims?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,866 Posts

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts