Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a set of upper control arms for your Nissan Titan? We have 2 different styles available for these vehicles to fit your need. These eliminate coil bucket contact that these vehicles have when lifted with spacer, coilover, or bracket lifts. We have both styles in stock and go out next day!

Here is some info on each style:

Dirt King Bushing Style Titan 2wd/4wd UCAs
Bushing Upper Control Arms

Dirt King Heim/ Uniball Style Titan 2wd/4wd UCAs
Nissan Titan heimed Upper Control arms

For those pushing the limits of their factory width suspension we also offer our performance lower control arms. These are beefed up to withstand what ever abuse you can throw at them. They are a plate boxed structure and bolt right up to the factory spindles or aftermarket lift spindles with no modification needed. They also allow for optional hydraulic bump stop mounts and limit straps for even more performance.

Dirt King Titan 2wd / 4wd Performace LCAs
http://shop.dirtkingfabrication.com/Performance-Lower-Control-Arms-DK-701904.htm

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
i like gussets on those bushing arms. also i just put cheap OEM replacement LCA's, wish i could've done those boxed LCAs.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
As I already have the UCA's... I would be willing to present BB as a test mule for the LCA's... My lower ball joints are shot and that would kill 2 birds with one stone!

Just sayin... :redblob"

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
I already tried that argument. PLUS i'm only 5 hours away. Nick didn't go for it :/

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Nothing ventured... nothing gained. :lol:

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Great Product!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Great Product!
Talk about an elephant in the room... dude... stock shocks... and some suspension in serious need of upgrade... or at least a good car wash! LOL!

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Ummmm, those are 5100's (after 4 years of snowy salty ND roads, lets see what your SAWS look like, sure they are nice and rusty after a few PA winters), did the swap in February in North Dakota when it was -20 outside, not doing a car wash in that weather.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Talk about an elephant in the room... dude... stock shocks... and some suspension in serious need of upgrade... or at least a good car wash! LOL!
when i installed mine, i had the rancho's on it still:big_grin:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Ummmm, those are 5100's (after 4 years of snowy salty ND roads, lets see what your SAWS look like, sure they are nice and rusty after a few PA winters), did the swap in February in North Dakota when it was -20 outside, not doing a car wash in that weather.
Redid my suspension in '08. Not so bad, eh?

Attachments

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Redid my suspension in '08. Not so bad, eh?
flip the hat on those saws and adjust the preload down for a cushy ride with extra lift.:wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts