Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had people ask about our upper arms so I thought I would post a thread with a discription and what is included.

Our tubed upper arms for the Nissan Titan are perfect for those looking to get more lift out of their Titan. They give extra clearence from the coil bucket in which the stock arms would hit and allow you to run a larger lift.

Our arms built from .120 wall tubing and use a 1.0" FK WSSX16T uniball that replaces the stock ball joints. They allow for more articulation than the stock ball joints and are much stronger. We use 3/4" FK hiems that allow for easy alignment. They come powdercoated black.

Our tubed upper arms include:
-3/4" fk hiems
-1.0" fk uniballs
-All necessary hardware
-Powdercoated black

You can find our products here. www.dirtkingfabrication.com

Also for all of you that have bought these please post pictures of them installed. We would like to put up pictures of our products installed on your trucks. Thanks

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Best looking Titan UCA's on the market, hope I can afford these after my lift.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Best looking Titan UCA's on the market, hope I can afford these after my lift.
They look even better in person!! Still haven't installed mine :/

Sweet your lifting your T?!? That's gonna look bad ***!!

Sent from Autoguide iPhone

·
Registered
292 Posts

Mine are going in on monday! Woot woot!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad 2 app.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
You suck!! Playin. How much are they charging you?

·
Registered
4,047 Posts

Yeah I heard they're bad a$$!!! Your Titan is one of my top 2 favorites man! Love that sh!t.
Until my 33's wear down I'm only going with spindles and 5100's in the front for 5.5" and 3" blocks in the rear, I will go up higher from there. I think the DirtKing UCA's would look sick with the CST spindles.
Thanks man!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Yeah I heard they're bad a$$!!! Your Titan is one of my top 2 favorites man! Love that sh!t.
Until my 33's wear down I'm only going with spindles and 5100's in the front for 5.5" and 3" blocks in the rear, I will go up higher from there. I think the DirtKing UCA's would look sick with the CST spindles.
Thanks man!
Wow thanks man!!
5.5 up front is a great start!
You should look into c30 pack and maybe a smaller block, I'm not sure if bigger blocks make it a stiff ride. And that would be a perfect match, you should have took advantage of the sale they had. I got their uca and the tie rods. They look sweet.

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Wow thanks man!!
5.5 up front is a great start!
You should look into c30 pack and maybe a smaller block, I'm not sure if bigger blocks make it a stiff ride. And that would be a perfect match, you should have took advantage of the sale they had. I got their uca and the tie rods. They look sweet.

Yeah I wanted the c30 pack or at least the c10 pack with a smaller block but I can't find anyone that offers something similar here in Hawaii and every where else wants a sh!t load to ship. Blocks are not too bad at all though, when I go higher it will be by springs.
Be sure to post pics once you install the UCA's and tie rods.
I would have ordered but didn't have the funds at the time, still scrapin the $$$ together for the lift stuff LOL

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
They look just like my PRG arms??

Sent from my LG-MS840 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They look just like my PRG arms??

Are you talking about our LCAs? I don't believe anyone else has developed this. As far as our UCAs compaired to PRG it looks like his tubes have less bend in the which would cause them to hit the coil bucket sooner although the uniball will probably limit out before then.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
UCAs....my truck on jacks fully droop doesn't touch the coil bucket. The uni balls give up after certain droop

·
Registered
5 Posts
No offence to dirt king because it is a good product but my preference is the Camburg UCA, they seem more cleaner in design, and easier maintenance. My old Hiem joint UCA on my old 05 titan, which I won't say what they were. They were noisy, broke my connecting bolts to my UCA and also rounded out my holes where they went through on my brackets, both sides. No I wasn't that abusive either, never again for me. If anybody else has real use with these I'd like to hear how the range of movement vs the Dirt Kings is as well as failure points. ir; hardware size and ease of install and of course product finish. Thank you, From BC Canada.:serious:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Just recieved mine. I have to say quality and customer service is top notch. I ordered them and had them three days later. Also picked up a badass hat. Thanks again Dirt King (Nick).

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts