Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to thank Nick at Dirt King for some awesome products I recently purchased from him. I am running his Heim UCA, Billet tie rod ends, and adjustable shackles. All of his products are top notch quality which being I am OCD about my truck I really appreciate his attention to detail. My most recent purchase was his upper control arms. He answered my email on the weekend which I didnt expect, has always answered the phone, and I had all of the products I purchased in 3 days. He has earned my future business for sure. I also picked up a badass hat from him. Here are a couple of pics of my new setup.

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
next up coilovers, new wheels and tires.

Reactions: honda250xtitan

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Yeah I'm loving my DK UCA's so far. Once I greased them and got rid of the squeaking they're awesome.

Reactions: TSINND

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
When you get coilovers double check with dk or someone that the springs won't hit the axles or tie rod ends. My fox coils barely clear my axles. As in they made room for themselves after the first drive.

Truck looks good man. 35's will be perfect

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
When you get coilovers double check with dk or someone that the springs won't hit the axles or tie rod ends. My fox coils barely clear my axles. As in they made room for themselves after the first drive.

Truck looks good man. 35's will be perfect
"As in they made room for themselves after the first drive."...LOL!

Maybe this was the design intent.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I picked up my bushing UCAs from DK a month or so ago. Loving them so far!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, I didn't know you could run after market tie rod ends with a bracket lift! That's my next upgrade and it looks good.
I have 20" wheels so there is plenty of room. I was worried they would hit the strut coil when turning fully one way or the other but nope, plenty of room.

Reactions: GalaxyPro4X11

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Oh yeah, I forgot that part. Nick did mention I needed 20" wheels with the lift spindle to clear it. Maybe I could make it work with my 18"s and just have them "make room for themselves" lol.
lol steering is overrated anyways

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
This post really makes me regret going through PRG a second time.
I paid for my upper control arms, front 1.5" spacer an 2" rear offset block on October 8th. Still nothing an he will not reply to me period for weeks now, should just go through Visa for a refund an go through Nick.

Nice set up!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Looks goooood

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
This post really makes me regret going through PRG a second time.
I paid for my upper control arms, front 1.5" spacer an 2" rear offset block on October 8th. Still nothing an he will not reply to me period for weeks now, should just go through Visa for a refund an go through Nick.

Nice set up!
you should man, i am also from canada and ordered my him uca from nick. got here fast.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
If you paid for it in October, and it's not delivered yet, you need to give him a simple option. Deliver the parts within 72hrs or you'll dispute the charge. And if they're not delivered, dispute it. I don't care who the vendor is.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you paid for it in October, and it's not delivered yet, you need to give him a simple option. Deliver the parts within 72hrs or you'll dispute the charge. And if they're not delivered, dispute it. I don't care who the vendor is.
Dont clutter my thread with PRG bull****. LOL Just kidding. Greg has always sent me what I have ordered and called me back so its sad to hear people having issues.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I wasn't pleased with my experience with PRG either. I had heard great things on here, but customer service was less than stellar for sure. Live and learn, I thought that was going to be a one stop shop for my titan upgrades, but I will go with dirt king for next purchase as I've heard many people say how great they are to work with. For me service during and after a sale is the ticket to win my business.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
if your going to buy PRG buy it through performancelifts. if its anything major id buy through DK

Reactions: honda250xtitan
1 - 17 of 17 Posts