Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought these for my titan and decided not to use them. I paid $555 shipped for them. They are brand new in the box never even opened from DirtKing. Selling for $475 Shipped to your door (plus paypal fee). Save some cash and buy these from me before I send them back to them.

Bushing Upper Control Arms

[email protected]
Or PM me here ill check often. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
These aren't the ones nick sold for cheaper a little while ago because of imperfections in the powder
Coat are they?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These aren't the ones nick sold for cheaper a little while ago because of imperfections in the powder
Coat are they?
Negative! I paid full price. Im not trying to take advantage of anyone here. Completely the opposite as Im going lose money on this either way with a restocking fee for returns, so If someone is looking for a good deal on a NEW set of UCA I figured why not help give someone a deal instead of paying a restocking fee. I have had them a week, and like I said I paid $555 shipped to my door. I opened them to take pics for a member and they look like a really quality piece.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
These are a great UCA, remember these are the bushing UCA's (less expensive), not the heimed ones which are the more expensive. Great alternative to those that want a joint that is better protected from the elements, yet have excellent performance, clearance, and quality.

Reactions: quietflow

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Coat are they?
those were performance lower control arms:big_grin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts